Yikes! Three games in Seven days.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes! Three games in Seven days.....

Blimey..... This is gonna stretch our paper-thin squad innit!? Personally I want our A-Team/ 1st XI out against The Hornets so may have to rotate a bit against Brum and Robins. Definitely would play the second string at Ashton Gate.

3 games in 7 days ? Just like Christmas all over again !

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Blimey..... This is gonna stretch our paper-thin squad innit!? Personally I want our A-Team/ 1st XI out against The Hornets so may have to rotate a bit against Brum and Robins. Definitely would play the second string at Ashton Gate.
      We haven't got a second string. All out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        3 games in 7 days ? Just like Christmas all over again !
        We done well then so maybe it is a good thing.

Comment

If we have a decent game against Brum why change it unless injuries or bans play your form team at all times , change for change sake just causes misunderstandings and confusion and can lead discontent

Comment

Harder for the fans' pockets than it is for fit, athletic young blokes.

Comment

bring em all on

Comment

latest?cb=20130320173053&path-prefix=it.jpg
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Then we have Brom on the tuesday after the hornets

Comment

Just waited nearly 20 mins listening to pigbag to get tickets for one of those games for me and 2 mates for Watford.

Finally get through and they are having technical issues and can't select my reserved season ticket seat

The website is ###### for buying ticket and selecting own seat

So I'll have to call later and then pay £3.50 booking fee for the pleasure. ####s

Comment

8 games in 24 days

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                        Just waited nearly 20 mins listening to pigbag to get tickets for one of those games for me and 2 mates for Watford.

Finally get through and they are having technical issues and can't select my reserved season ticket seat

The website is ###### for buying ticket and selecting own seat

So I'll have to call later and then pay £3.50 booking fee for the pleasure. ####s
                        I find it ok when you get used to it.
                        If you are a season ticket holder, once you log onto the ticketing bit on the top right hand column in the drop down there is a reserved item. Just click on that.
                        I was then able to buy another ticket for my son who is a member.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Nah... Definitely takes it toll on players. Modern game is too fast and intense - it's why Liverpool and Leeds are spluttering; they came out of the traps too fast over first half of season. We have to be at our absolute best to beat Watford but I can't see us being at optimum level if we slog our guts out on Saturday/Tuesday. These are nice problems to have of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Am I right in thinking that the booking fee is more than your ticket for Watford?

Comment

Priority is definately the Watford game
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X