Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Priority is definately the Watford game
    Definitely, we are 3 wins from safety in the league and we should achieve that comfortably (you'd imagine) so getting into the final 8 of the FA cup should be our main aim in the next few weeks.

Comment

Always thought 52 points was water mark in this league for safety

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Am I right in thinking that the booking fee is more than your ticket for Watford?

Am I right in thinking that the booking fee is more than your ticket for Watford?

You are! My booking fee is a pint of Pride. Just thinking of other people, nice chap that I am.......

Comment

And that malfunction is a mystery before I get jumped on. Was nothing I did.........?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            And that malfunction is a mystery before I get jumped on. Was nothing I did.........?
            Bit OCD there Nav!!!! Clearly your a fan of Brights

Spamming boards is poor show mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

C

Bit OCD there Nav!!!! Clearly your a fan of Brights

Spamming boards is poor show mate
              no idea what happened, just came up like that. No doubt you'll be slaughtering me for weeks!

Comment

Working...
              X