Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

QPR v Watford

FA Cup 5th Round
        Friday, 15th February 2019 - kick-off 7:45 pm

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members at 10:00 am Thursday, 7th February.

Tickets will then go on General Sale, subject to availability, at 10:00 am on Monday, 11th February.

Season Ticket Holders prior to matchday: £10 Adults, £3 Seniors O60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with a free carer, £1 Juniors U18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied – Free with a full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non Season Ticket Holder: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with a free carer, £3 Juniors U18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied – Free with a full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Please note, all areas of the stadium will be open for this fixture.

Season Ticket holders who requested the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their season card automatically.

Season Ticket holders not on this scheme will have until 3:00 pm on Saturday 9th February to claim their own seat. Please note after this date, unclaimed season seats will be released so Season Ticket holders will NOT be guaranteed their own seat.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Click HERE to buy.

10 loyalty points have been awarded for this fixture and tickets must be purchased prior to matchday in order to gain loyalty points. To confirm, no loyalty points will be awarded for tickets purchased on the day of the game.

The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters, that the office opens at 12noon until 5:00 pm.

Tickets can still be purchased in person at the QPR Superstore between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, by calling the ticket line on 08444 777 007 and select the relevant option or online by visiting www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr.

For further information and to purchase match tickets or Memberships, please visit www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr, call the Ticket Order Hotline on 08444 777 007 or visit the QPR Box Office at Loftus Road Stadium.

Comment

Very good value,good idea by the club to hopefully fill the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Very good value,good idea by the club to hopefully fill the stadium
            Reckon this will easy sell out ,its good for the younger generations that have only seen Rangers disrespect ( and fail ) in the cup to see
            there is actually magic to be had in the FA cup . I cant wait for Watford ,shame in way its a non glamour side ,but also one who are more than likely going to turn us over , still ,Loftus Road full up ,under the floodlights .....could be a night of dreams !!!
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Fantastic pricing! FINALLY the club seem to get it. This should be standard pricing for all evening games and televised games I reckon.

Comment

Could be a full house for the first time this season - the magic of the cup !

Comment

Superb pricing by club. If it had been £15 would have still been great value

Comment

Well done Rangers

Comment

well done to the club for the pricing , makes the pricing for the pompey game a tad odd

Comment

latest?cb=20130320173053&path-prefix=it.jpg
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I went last night but I'll be away next Friday, so really pleased it's on the box. But still, gutted I can't be there. Obviously it's going to be very difficult for us to compete against a decent premiership side, but you never know, stranger things have happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            I went last night but I'll be away next Friday, so really pleased it's on the box. But still, gutted I can't be there. Obviously it's going to be very difficult for us to compete against a decent premiership side, but you never know, stranger things have happened!
                            Yeah winning a 4th round cup game was strange !

Comment

Working...
                            X