'He's amazing': Stevenage fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

How footballs always been played, players on the sub bench to take their chances when they get them, otherwise they stay subs, chair & smyth both havnt done anything wrong and impressed in there little times/chances theyve had, couldnt really of done alot more in ridiculasly short cameos, how on earth do you expect youngsters to impress if there not given the time or chances, especially when we`ve players who`ve
    been underperforming, perfect times for them, but instead have been sent out, same can be said of oteh tbh, our youngsters would learn plenty by being used as subs first of all playing with the experienced players.

Like said before the extremely hilarious thing is most of you siding with mac sending them out, yet wre super vocal slamming ollie cos these said players were ready the start of last season, and ollie was a muppet cos he didnt play them from the start, ironic & entertaining

Take their chances? Maybe they aren't showing enough in training to warrant getting that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

I hope you are right but giving them contracts then sending them out also smacks of putting them in the shop window to me.
      That's an interesting take Alan. I would say it means the opposite. It is saying
      'Look we believe in your future here hence here is a new contract, but we need you to get regular game time so go out on loan'

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
        Take their chances? Maybe they aren't showing enough in training to warrant getting that chance.
        Think it is more about coping with the intesity of a competitve match than anything else.

Comment

I raised the broken ignore function issue with the team months ago but it's still not working. It's been like that ever since the forum upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I raised the broken ignore function issue with the team months ago but it's still not working. It's been like that ever since the forum upgrade.
            Maybe, Stan, the plan is to not allow us to use the ignore function....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Maybe, Stan, the plan is to not allow us to use the ignore function....
              The plan is, there is no plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                I'll post back here as soon as I hear anything.
                So basically the ignore button is still fvcked? Like the owner?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  I'll pass this onto the site tech guy and see if he can fix it.

I'll post back here as soon as I hear anything.
                  Why? We will only ignore it.

Comment

Latest posts still not updating on the main page (or only sporadically).

Apostrophes still not showing unless you hit F5 every time.

Again, all issues that were raised months ago, at the time of the so-called forum 'upgrade'.

Comment

• http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...future-at-qpr/

The Rangers manager told West London Sport he expects the likes of Sean Goss, Paul Smyth, Ilias Chair and Aramide Oteh to be options for him when they return to Loftus Road.

Comment

Working...
                      X