'He's amazing': Stevenage fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post

So you would bin Eze? Is this from the book of how to develop youth? Oh Pinkie you do make me smile.
    Who said binning awin?? benching for a few games til he realises hes goto put 110% in and not 70.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No not that I’m aware, but I seem to attract attention of stalkers who suffer serious OCD but generally in the past they have been birds

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        May I remind everyone, that the ignore function is alive & well
        Is it though? Because months ago I complained about putting a poster on ignore and still being able to see his posts, and that still hasn't been remedied.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Is it though? Because months ago I complained about putting a poster on ignore and still being able to see his posts, and that still hasn't been remedied.
          Can't imagine who that poster may have been!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

We currently have a ticket open with VB, we are hoping they will provide a fix for this shortly.
            I will try my best to keep everyone updated on any progress.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Can't imagine who that poster may have been!

I'd gladly add Pinkie to the list if I knew it'd work and I wouldn't have to read his bowlarks any more.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

We currently have a ticket open with VB, we are hoping they will provide a fix for this shortly.
                I will try my best to keep everyone updated on any progress.
                Best everyone doesn’t hold their breath then. VB have been an absolute disgrace all the while we have been with them, but even worse since the latest so called upgrade.

Quite happy to take MYU’s money each time they come up with a new version, but not so adept at responding to the numerous technical issues they cause.

But then again, the smooth running of a forum wouldn’t appear to be high on the list of anybody’s priorities these days.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

For who and what is a run??
                  A run is what Eze has been given and despite a lot of what has been posted he doesn't strike me as the next Messi. Chair isn't a kid and has deserved at least the same chance to impress, not 10 minutes. If he comes off play him, if he doesn't then loan him out but give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

A run is what Eze has been given and despite a lot of what has been posted he doesn't strike me as the next Messi. Chair isn't a kid and has deserved at least the same chance to impress, not 10 minutes. If he comes off play him, if he doesn't then loan him out but give him a chance.
                    You're forgetting that Eze had 6 months on loan at Wycombe before he ever got a real run of games mate. Chair will be there next season, as will Smyth.

Personally I'm glad MacLaren seems to be taking a methodical approach to the development of young players. Next season will be the acid test as to whether it has been the right approach!

Comment

You're forgetting that Eze had 6 months on loan at Wycombe before he ever got a real run of games mate. Chair will be there next season, as will Smyth.

Personally I'm glad MacLaren seems to be taking a methodical approach to the development of young players. Next season will be the acid test as to whether it has been the right approach!
                      Totally agree.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I hope you are right but giving them contracts then sending them out also smacks of putting them in the shop window to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Furlong had loan, eze hand loan, Lumley had loan all now playing regularly. Think only the true exceptional players break into first teams as kids and don’t look out of place. We don’t have exceptional kids, we have good ones who need learn trade and become battle ready like three mentioned above

were not a forgiving crowd at Rangers and I include myself in that, kids will get no mercy and will be killed by us. Look at spotlight currently on Eze he’s gone from next best thing to bang average and even the boards biggest youth pusher is saying drop him

let them learn there trade out the pressure cooker of Loftus Road and then we can unleash them!! It’s worked pretty well this far

Comment

Judge whether it was right or wrong next season when Chair and Smyth especially come back from their loan spells. Personally think it will be the making of them.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Furlong had loan, eze hand loan, Lumley had loan all now playing regularly. Think only the true exceptional players break into first teams as kids and don’t look out of place. We don’t have exceptional kids, we have good ones who need learn trade and become battle ready like three mentioned above

were not a forgiving crowd at Rangers and I include myself in that, kids will get no mercy and will be killed by us. Look at spotlight currently on Eze he’s gone from next best thing to bang average and even the boards biggest youth pusher is saying drop him

let them learn there trade out the pressure cooker of Loftus Road and then we can unleash them!! It’s worked pretty well this far

Comment

Working...
                                X