'He's amazing': Stevenage fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    I'll pass this onto the site tech guy and see if he can fix it.

I'll post back here as soon as I hear anything.
    See if you can get the site tech guy to highlight every thread that Pinkie's posted in and then I can save myself the trouble of reading them. I honestly doubt that putting him on ignore will be enough to filter out the endless bickering that he tends to cause. It's embarrassing frankly.

Comment

A total and complete wrong un.

Comment

Hope Chair has a good loan spell and comes back in the summer a much better and hardened player which can only benefit the team and squad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Hope Chair has a good loan spell and comes back in the summer a much better and hardened player which can only benefit the team and squad.
          Would prefer him back sooner but if it has to be the case then fair, but still think hes far too good for stevanage.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Would prefer him back sooner but if it has to be the case then fair, but still think hes far too good for stevanage.
            We would all like that but as our season aint going anywhere we cannot be selfish and keep him on the bench. Better to let him run free and be ready for pre season.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

We would all like that but as our season aint going anywhere we cannot be selfish and keep him on the bench. Better to let him run free and be ready for pre season.
              But that is precisely why he should be given a run here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Exactly otherwise same excuses will be for the start of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

For who and what is a run??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Are you prone to doh moments lol, seems quite obvious what a run in the team means, asin regularly instead of sent out to a tin pot lower league team

Comment

Are you prone to doh moments lol, seems quite obvious what a run in the team means, asin regularly instead of sent out to a tin pot lower league team
                      Where he might get a run in the team.

out of interest who would you drop for Chair to play regularly? Freeman, Eze Luongo or Cameron?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I will put it another way. Who would be fitter a dog on a leash or a dog running free ? Chair will have the freedom of the park at Stevenage while here be on the leash.
                        There is no way he is gonna keep out one of our 1st teamers for 90 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Where he might get a run in the team.

out of interest who would you drop for Chair to play regularly? Freeman, Eze Luongo or Cameron?
                          Eze would be the first id replace, but if we`re playing with two uptop at home id atleast have chair on the bench like i would smyth

Comment

I agree with him. What do you class as a run? Starting the next 10 games? Or constantly coming on as a sub, or in and out? And who are you dropping to play him?

Comment

Eze would be the first id replace, but if we`re playing with two uptop at home id atleast have chair on the bench like i would smyth
                              So you would bin Eze? Is this from the book of how to develop youth? Oh Pinkie you do make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

I agree with him. What do you class as a run? Starting the next 10 games? Or constantly coming on as a sub, or in and out? And who are you dropping to play him?
                                How footballs always been played, players on the sub bench to take their chances when they get them, otherwise they stay subs, chair & smyth both havnt done anything wrong and impressed in there little times/chances theyve had, couldnt really of done alot more in ridiculasly short cameos, how on earth do you expect youngsters to impress if there not given the time or chances, especially when we`ve players who`ve
                                been underperforming, perfect times for them, but instead have been sent out, same can be said of oteh tbh, our youngsters would learn plenty by being used as subs first of all playing with the experienced players.

Like said before the extremely hilarious thing is most of you siding with mac sending them out, yet wre super vocal slamming ollie cos these said players were ready the start of last season, and ollie was a muppet cos he didnt play them from the start, ironic & entertaining

Comment

Working...
                                X