And the rest of em

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...oteh-and-goss/

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/02/0...-loanee-ilias/

So good he is getting full games instead of last 10 mins here,
        Yeah instead of last 10 mins here he should be getting more aswell lol, still we dont need him as we`ve got loads of creative midfielders atm creating loads of chances, oh hold on
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Would prefer to be saying how good he was at 10PM tonight tbh.

Comment

Great to hear.
            Am still puzzled about loaning him out though as he seemed to be right on the fringe of playing more.

Comment

It does make you wonder about macs judgement when we`ve hit a small bit of poor form, obvious we need fresh blood and a injection of energy and pace and he has players like smyth & chair and loans them out, yet most on here know there both ideal & good.
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                It does make you wonder about macs judgement when we`ve hit a small bit of poor form, obvious we need fresh blood and a injection of energy and pace and he has players like smyth & chair and loans them out, yet most on here know there both ideal & good.
                Ahhh the tombola knee jerk approach rather than sticking with a stable team playing their way back into form.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Ahhh the tombola knee jerk approach rather than sticking with a stable team playing their way back into form.
                  At what point would you make a change? I think it's an important point to consider because as you say switching it up can be a 'knee jerk' reaction, but in a seemingly pointless season would it not be worth considering using some of the fringe players? Were Wells, Hamed and Rangel just brought in to keep us up? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how we respond tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

At what point would you make a change? I think it's an important point to consider because as you say switching it up can be a 'knee jerk' reaction, but in a seemingly pointless season would it not be worth considering using some of the fringe players? Were Wells, Hamed and Rangel just brought in to keep us up? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how we respond tonight.
                    I wouldn’t make a change for change sake. The kids loaned out will play consistently with their loan clubs. At our club they might play a few games while we inevitably move back into form. I would guess they wouldn’t make a handful of games each.

Nect season upon their return, they will have league experience and with the loan players gone, will have a clearer path to the first team.

The players we currently have were unbeatable for a good while recently and with injured players returning, form will definitely improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

I wouldn’t make a change for change sake. The kids loaned out will play consistently with their loan clubs. At our club they might play a few games while we inevitably move back into form. I would guess they wouldn’t make a handful of games each.

Nect season upon their return, they will have league experience and with the loan players gone, will have a clearer path to the first team.

The players we currently have were unbeatable for a good while recently and with injured players returning, form will definitely improve.
                      I hope you're right! It's difficult to see a way out when things aren't going well, but I guess we have to hold onto the fact the team have shown what they can do and will regain their form.

Comment

We've got to see what Cameron and Rangel can fetch back to the side before we make changes elsewhere , luongo's back get those two back and see after three or four games

Comment

Our season is a mid table finish. The cup, if we get past tonight, the games are gonna be against the big guns so there is no chance the kids getting a look in. It would not be fair to throw them in the deep end Furlong v Sanchy springs to mind.
                          Letting them play 90 mins twice a week will do them wonders for us next season. Can see Chair being our midfield dynamo.
                          Lets not be selfish and look forward to next term.
                          That's my take.

Comment

Chair is mainly playing on the wing at Stevenage.

Comment

Stevenage are in league 2 for goodness sake! Let’s keep some perspective here.

Comment

Working...
                              X