I just hope.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

I totally agree that it’s really disappointing, especially given how well we did over Christmas. I think we’ve been found out a bit, in terms of our lack of real squad depth and also our abilities. I also think that Mac really cant do much more than hes already doing and I’m not sure many other managers would do much better, just my opinion obviously.
    My only point was that I really can’t see us going down.
    Yes we are on a God awful run, but in my mind, once we get a couple of players back and the frequency of games lets up a bit, along with a few easier teams to play, we will pick up enough points to be all but safe with a fair few games to spare.
    Tbf I agree with you on the points you make here, as I said I also think we will stay up,but we really should not be even talking about "staying up" after being 7th only a short time ago. The points we took in oct/Nov and dec will probably prove to be very important points indeed,and hopefully will ,along with a few more wins,keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      we really should not be even talking about "staying up" after being 7th only a short time ago.
      We were in a false position though, much like Preston were when they turned up and rolled us over last month (18th I think they were).

And I know people will say we were "playing well" and deserved the points but in all honesty we rarely dominated any game other than both Ipswich games.

This sticky patch has definitely been coming and we have got to really take the chances in March against those around us to turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

We were in a false position though, much like Preston were when they turned up and rolled us over last month (18th I think they were).

And I know people will say we were "playing well" and deserved the points but in all honesty we rarely dominated any game other than both Ipswich games.

This sticky patch has definitely been coming and we have got to really take the chances in March against those around us to turn it around.
        I said after we beat forest that we could come unstuck cos in games we werent hardly creating and parking the bus virtually, but luckily our defence had been playing really well, but also think we could of and should of stayed higher up, its been mistakes by sticking to the same tactics which has been our undoing and parking the bus til the opposition score aswell, to decide to play abit when it was too late. Personally think we're better than our position suggests atm so players tactics and the manager are all underperforming.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
        X