I just hope.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

You of all people have mastered that art David.
    ....yes little overkill from me

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Is that a tongue in cheek comment there Dave ?
      maybe

Comment

The way things are in this league, to try and guess where we’ll pick up points between now and the end of the season, you may as well write each team down on a piece of paper, put them in a bowl and draw them out one by one, the first half a dozen being our wins.

One thing I would bet on is we will not be flirting with relegation come the end of the season.
        And by that I mean genuinely flirting, not having lost two or three games on the bounce but still be 10 points clear of the relegation zone with a few games to go.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

I was told to stop panicking. Believe me, I’m not happy with our terrible losing run and given our fixture list (West Brom, Boro and Leeds) can’t see it improving anytime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I was told to stop panicking. Believe me, I’m not happy with our terrible losing run and given our fixture list (West Brom, Boro and Leeds) can’t see it improving anytime soon!
            I wondered how long it would take....
            Will Danaher

Comment

But mem is right, 5 defeats on the run and tumbling down the table,how could you not be concerned ?!?

Comment

[QUOTE=Rebel R's;n2505783]But mem is right, 5 defeats on the run and tumbling down the table,how could you not be concerned ?!?[/QUOTE

We are having a shite run but it won’t go on forever. We’ll turn a corner and start picking up points at some point.
                Will Danaher

Comment

[QUOTE=Itsonlyagame;n2505790]
                  Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  But mem is right, 5 defeats on the run and tumbling down the table,how could you not be concerned ?!?[/QUOTE

We are having a shite run but it won’t go on forever. We’ll turn a corner and start picking up points at some point.
                  I assume so,but it's still concerning losing 5 in a row and heading into a difficult run .I'm just glad we have 39 points right now and are only 3 wins from safety but we DO need to win a game soon

Comment

We could be on a nine match losing streak going to Brentford, I know we are likely to pick up a surprising result somewhere along the way, I just don't see where!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

In our fixtures to the end when looked before this game and the last there was only 1 game you could says a banker and thats bolton at home
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        But mem is right, 5 defeats on the run and tumbling down the table,how could you not be concerned ?!?
                        To be fair, you were concerned before the season started
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The last 2 games we have been unlucky not to get a point in each. On paper we should have got a pasting at City today based upon form but we did well with a couple of key experienced players out. This is why i think we will not be in a relegation scrap. With Cameron back we are capable of beating anyone in this league.

Comment

I know I’ll get abuse for revisiting my original post which unfortunately is proving to be correct and it pains me to say that

millwall winning tonight doesn’t help

our next 3 fixtures don’t help

no imminent return of angel and Cameron doesn’t help

freeman out doesn’t help

the only good news is that Ipswich are doomed, Bolton are poor and Rotherham and reading play each other at the weekend

Comment

It`s not straightforward being a QPR-supporter. That`s for sure..
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

if we go down mclaren les all the players should be sacked. would be the biggest bottle job in all of history. JN

Comment

Working...
                                X