Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Come on then Mem, fill yer boots
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

The way we are going we will go down and loooooton come up,it's a conspiracy to keep us apart from our close friends in beds
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Don't worry JN, we're not going down.
          Are you still sure of that?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Are you still sure of that?
            Of cause I am
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Nearing the end of our worst run in living memory and we are still 9 points clear with a superior goal difference.
              No way are we going down.
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                Nearing the end of our worst run in living memory and we are still 9 points clear with a superior goal difference.
                It's only a iceberg,we won't sink
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not happy but don’t take the ####

Comment

My op was a serious one and remains that way

Comment

####

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Not happy but don’t take the ####
                        Will Danaher

Comment

I'm not sure why you say we are nearing the end of our losing run and can say no way are we going down,on current form we are definitely facing into a relegation dogfight .it's a case of where we can scrape the the 11 points required and finish the season just about staying up,this after being 7th and 2 points off the play offs in December

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I'm not sure why you say we are nearing the end of our losing run and can say no way are we going down,on current form we are definitely facing into a relegation dogfight .it's a case of where we can scrape the the 11 points required and finish the season just about staying up,this after being 7th and 2 points off the play offs in December
                            Because unlike some teams below us, we haven’t been consistently shite for most of the season. We are on a shocking run but do you honestly think we won’t start picking up points here and there.
                            As for needing 50 points, can you really see any of the bottom 3 picking up 20 points between now and the end of the season ?
                            I can’t, which is the reason why I don’t think we will go down.
                            Hope that answers your question.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Because unlike some teams below us, we haven’t been consistently shite for most of the season. We are on a shocking run but do you honestly think we won’t start picking up points here and there.
                              As for needing 50 points, can you really see any of the bottom 3 picking up 20 points between now and the end of the season ?
                              I can’t, which is the reason why I don’t think we will go down.
                              Hope that answers your question.
                              It doesn't really, I think how good we were back in October and November is irrelevant to how we will do between now and the end of the season.we have just lost 7 games in a row ,Our worst record in many many years ,and the teams below us are catching up on us.we are indeed fortunate that they failed to make up ground on us today,so I am very concerned. For the record I don't think we will be relegated but expect us to finish the season in a very disapointing position considering we were 7th only 2 months ago.i don't think being dragged into a relegation battle after being 7th and 18 points clear is acceptable no matter what way you look at it

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

It doesn't really, I think how good we were back in October and November is irrelevant to how we will do between now and the end of the season.we have just lost 7 games in a row ,Our worst record in many many years ,and the teams below us are catching up on us.we are indeed fortunate that they failed to make up ground on us today,so I am very concerned. For the record I don't think we will be relegated but expect us to finish the season in a very disapointing position considering we were 7th only 2 months ago.i don't think being dragged into a relegation battle after being 7th and 18 points clear is acceptable no matter what way you look at it
                                I totally agree that it’s really disappointing, especially given how well we did over Christmas. I think we’ve been found out a bit, in terms of our lack of real squad depth and also our abilities. I also think that Mac really cant do much more than hes already doing and I’m not sure many other managers would do much better, just my opinion obviously.
                                My only point was that I really can’t see us going down.
                                Yes we are on a God awful run, but in my mind, once we get a couple of players back and the frequency of games lets up a bit, along with a few easier teams to play, we will pick up enough points to be all but safe with a fair few games to spare.
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X