No announcement yet.

I just hope.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Mem’s post as tongue in cheek. Didn’t think he was being serious?....

Comment

Sometimes it's not an easy one to work out, I thought the first request was definitely tongue in cheek, but then when he repeated he wanted a mod to have a word, I thought better safe than sorry.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Moderators please do - I’m happy with pus
        What's the problem?

Comment

Only tongue in cheek as I’m not that sensitive but it seems to be a consistent theme that someone expresses a point of view and there is a fine line between constructive comments in return/abusive responses which make you feel like you wish you never posted....only saying!

Have a good week all

Comment

Mods, lock this thread ffs. It’s beyond embarrassing.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Why can't people PM the mods if they have a problem with another poster?
              For what it is worth, I didn't see anything wrong with the original post. It didn't seem personal. The response seemed more aggressive to me.

Comment

Itso, I can't see how Mem's posts could be anything other than tongue in cheek. If not, then he's totally misconstrued what you were trying to say, and should say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Itso, I can't see how Mem's posts could be anything other than tongue in cheek. If not, then he's totally misconstrued what you were trying to say, and should say so.
                  I could only see them as tongue in cheek too Stan, being as ridiculous as they were. I have to admit though, mems last post has left me scratching my head a bit.
                  Maybe it was meant to be tongue in cheek too. I hope so as the worlds gone mad otherwise, or at least some of it has.
                  If he’s serious, I genuinely think this thread should be locked to save him from himself.
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                    I could only see them as tongue in cheek too Stan, being as ridiculous as they were. I have to admit though, mems last post has left me scratching my head a bit.
                    Maybe it was meant to be tongue in cheek too. I hope so as the worlds gone mad otherwise, or at least some of it has.
                    If he’s serious, I genuinely think this thread should be locked to save him from himself.
                    I agree. This is where using emoticons is important - for the avoidance any doubt / confusion in a post's interpretation.

Comment

I agree. This is where using emoticons is important - for the avoidance any doubt / confusion in a post's interpretation.
                      I’ve been guilty of that myself in the past.
                      Thinking about it, I should have added one after my initial comment about us being screwed. Just to make it clear i don’t really believe that
                      Will Danaher

Comment

I must start using them

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I must start using them
                          Is that a tongue in cheek comment there Dave ?
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Is that a tongue in cheek comment there Dave ?
                            Sorry, forgot to add .....................
                            I’ll get the hand of this social media melarkey one day.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I must start using them
                              You of all people have mastered that art David.

Comment

Ok back to the thread.
                                Rangers have 17 games left, and I would like us to get 15/18pts just to be sure, 5 or 6 wins.
                                Now the way I see it we have 4 really good chances of wins, could even call them must wins.

Rotherham H
                                Bolton H
                                Swansea H
                                Blackburn H
                                Then we have 7 games where we are in with a good chance of a point or maybe 3.
                                Teams I feel with a full side out we can on a good day get a win, but they will be tough.
                                Birmingham H
                                Bristol City A
                                Brentford A
                                Stoke H
                                Millwall A.....Mind you never often get anything there
                                Forest H
                                Wednesday A

That leaves
                                Leeds H
                                WBA H
                                Boro A
                                Hull A
                                Norwich A
                                Derby A
                                Now those I think are our most likely games well get 0pts from, although not totally unbeatable.
                                On our day again a point or surprise battling win, like Villa H is possible.
                                So that's how I see it

Comment

Working...
                                X