So what does he do Tuesday now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what does he do Tuesday now?

Today's line-up was probably as strong as possible at moment and for most of the game we never looked a threat. Some how he's got to get them firing again or we will go out. Been rubbish since boxing day.

If we play like today we will go out, simple as

Comment

We are the only team concentrating on the FA Cup.
      We will win it and will be playing European fussball next season

Comment

Play the ladies team, can't be any worse than today.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Let's hope it starts a run like December again.

Comment

We have every chance of getting through and no reason why we should not, Yes we are on a bad run but a good win tuesday and the wheels are back on.

Comment

we have to go strong , put some smiles on faces

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                we have to go strong , put some smiles on faces
                Agree but I'm a little concerned that whatever SM deems as a strong lineup may not be good enough on the day the way we have been playing, I do agree with 73 that we should be able to progress, just not convinced we will!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Drop Eze and play either Chair or Smyth off Wells. Oh. Wait a minute......

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Agree but I'm a little concerned that whatever SM deems as a strong lineup may not be good enough on the day the way we have been playing, I do agree with 73 that we should be able to progress, just not convinced we will!
                    pompey on a bad run , held at home today by doncaster . the right time to finish them off

Comment

im tempted to say pray ....but play with more attacking intent and play Smith from the start

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Maybe we should of let Eze go out on loan and kept Smyth or Chair instead. Even Eze's passing today was woeful.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          100% agree which isnt that often, for me macs been way far too cocky sending these out & now stuck for options to change a game, hes proper limited us & needs to change tactics as this booming the ball out to bidders head or furs is outrageous when thats blocked we are clueless.

Perfect time for those two options, two fearless forward thinking youngsters who`ve both got quality about them and showed it in there ridiculasly short cameos.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

100% agree which isnt that often, for me macs been way far too cocky sending these out & now stuck for options to change a game, hes proper limited us & needs to change tactics as this booming the ball out to bidders head or furs is outrageous when thats blocked we are clueless.

Perfect time for those two options, two fearless forward thinking youngsters who`ve both got quality about them and showed it in there ridiculasly short cameos.
                            Disagree, Pinkie. There’s real chances for our younger players to come on a bundle while away - far better than being a bit part in a mid table team. Sorry but our league season is hopefully dead ( no relegation battle ) so it’s the cup which now can only have a serious attempt - there’s no other way now. Could be proper fun. can’t wait for Tuesday. Pompey chimes my posterior! ( on second thoughts maybe not !)

Comment

Same starting line IMO but players has to perform.

Comment

Working...
                              X