So what does he do Tuesday now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Im on about making excuses up for our poor form, there loans for a start but in a season all teams are going to get injuries, its more to do with mac not fully using his squad and overusing the first 11, but alot last season wouldnt have any excuses for having our whole defense out injured, so we shouldnt be just using those as a excuse asif thats acceptable. Whats defending me goto do with this conversation about accepting our slump now on these 3 out injured? For a start furs has been playing really well, scowens had a few good games like at forest.
    But I wasn't making excuses, just pointing out that you were talking as if we had them available. But three quarters of those loan players have not been available for the last two months. That was my point.
    Then, you start talking about last season again, which seems to be a recurring theme.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Any forward is only as good as the service he gets from his midfield !! FFS what creativity can you get from cousins or Manning or Scowens in partnership with either of those two ,
      im going to say it again Luongo is a decent enough player no more than that but an integral part of the team creativity but he's also a fukcin liability goes on a trip to sit on his arce in the sun for Seven games that's when your season started to fall apart
      Ok you can look to the three players we have out due to injuries but they had no choice did they ?
      Can’t argue with a single word of that.

Comment

What the fluck are you on about witch hunt?? Whats wrong, are you feeling a little precious towards any comments towards youre top coach tarbs that doesnt big him up?! Notice me not going down youre childish comments route same as you regarding our last manager, if the manager had been someone else who did well with the youngsters and what we had, id of been doing exactly the same thing.

If you dont like your seeing youre super coach getting any negative comments when we're not doing well then you shouldnt be on a forum if it upsets you that much.
        Don't mistake the fact that I think your a wally for me being upset mate!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

But I wasn't making excuses, just pointing out that you were talking as if we had them available. But three quarters of those loan players have not been available for the last two months. That was my point.
          Then, you start talking about last season again, which seems to be a recurring theme.
          Ofcourse im always going to compare to last season, goes without saying as a benchmark, just like no doubt the owners and players will be doing, its called trying to judge to see what progress we've made or not, and also cos apparently we've got a top coach and manager, so adds a bit more interest.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Don't mistake the fact that I think your a wally for me being upset mate!
            Almost as much as you being a wally on the millwall everton thread tarbs

Comment

How else can you introduce Holloway into the debate?

Comment

Anyway tarbs how did your stag do go as you was back on here posting a few hours later?? Tbh id of struggled to post on here straight away after going out on a night out let alone after a stag doo!

Comment

Pinkie, for God's sake give this Ollie love in a rest. You turn every thread into the same old cobblers. Rumours say he may have a chance of a job as manager of Hong Kong. Let's hope he gets it and you can join their forum if they have one and give us all a break.

Comment

Anyway tarbs how did your stag do go as you was back on here posting a few hours later?? Tbh id of struggled to post on here straight away after going out on a night out let alone after a stag doo!
                    Yeah, messy as hell mate. Still recovering now!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Pinkie, for God's sake give this Ollie love in a rest. You turn every thread into the same old cobblers. Rumours say he may have a chance of a job as manager of Hong Kong. Let's hope he gets it and you can join their forum if they have one and give us all a break.

Unfortunately if i want to bring him up i will knocker, next season or the one after ill replace him with maclaren if we get another new manager in.

But thanks for telling me about posting rules as i hadnt realised

Comment

Its actually becoming quite tiresome now. i can see, this thread after thread, putting off people from posting on here.

This site is becoming very tedious to read.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Also whats madder is how mac never hardly tried to involve sylla, another who can get you goals but was completely wastedin the end, just when we could do with different options.

Would of been interesting to see how sylla and wells combo would of been, think theyd of been quite good regarding there different styles.
                          Sylla was either cr ap in training and lazy or we never played him because he could've had a contract like Green had. Play a certain number of games and he earns a nice new bumper contract. Maybe he just wasn't the type of player that McClaren wanted. I thought he was a lazy fooker myself and only good in the 6 yard box.

Comment

Oh and Ollie was fooking terrible. If he'd have managed his 19 month tenure like the last 2 and played players in their correct positions he probably would've done a lot better. But he was a selfish sh itbag. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Now...... back to tomorrow night. Lets play our strongest ATTACKING side and go at em hell for leather.

Comment

Just my take on it but the manager has had to let all the fringe players go on loan to (a) get them experience but more importantly (b) to cut the wage bill...it's not bad management, it's cutting your cloth accordingly...and as for our recent bad forn, we've been without Angel, Cameron and Hemed for a while (3 of the 4 players that helped turn us around after 4 straight defeats at the start of the season) plus Luongo, one of our better players, has been off playing in UAE....so the manager has injuries, an absent player and a need to get fringe players off the wage bill...what would you have done differently?...I admit sending Chair out on lone was a dubious call.

Comment

Just thinking I normally get home about 1am from a midweek game. If it goes to extra time plus penalties that really sods the train times up. Could be looking at 2.30am. I just want the team to put in the same effort as do.

Comment

Working...
                                X