Tickets for Portsmouth Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Portsmouth Game

I bought a ticket on Tuesday but have received nothing. Are they automatically added to season ticket cards? Thanks.

Think they go on card ours did

Comment

they go on the cards. i bought 2 tickets for the game but only received one so i checked my confirmation email to find out where my other ticket is and it said that it will be on my season ticket

Comment

Pompey sold out their allocation quick enough
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

i went to the BO they gave me paper tkts

Comment

I went to BO and they loaded cards...........?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              i went to the BO they gave me paper tkts
              when did you buy tickets for the game? i think ST holders only had their seats reserved up until the 31st until their seats went on general sale. maybe thats why you got paper tickets assuming you booked after then?

Comment

I bought two on Monday, they still haven't turned up. Not a season ticket holder either. I called up on Thursday to change my seats and they said that the original ones were sent but to ignore them when they come. The new ones were sent out Friday. Not got either sets. If i don't get them Monday I'll be calling up the delivery office and giving them a piece of my mind. Got the Brentford (Saturday) tickets on the Monday after buying them the previous Tuesday. P isses me off not getting them in time.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

when did you buy tickets for the game? i think ST holders only had their seats reserved up until the 31st until their seats went on general sale. maybe thats why you got paper tickets assuming you booked after then?
                  i always ask for them , they said to me in the week they'd put my watford tkts on my ST but i asked for paper ones and they gave them to me

Comment

Working...
                  X