Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goss

Gone to St Johnstone

Where did you see that mate? Loan, or did they sign him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Where did you see that mate? Loan, or did they sign him?
      loan for season

Comment

What a terrible signing this one turned out to be. Remember the fanfare when he arrived?

Comment

I'm quite sad about his lack of success here. The Man Utd fans message boards I looked
          at were spitting feathers, so i was thinking we have a real gem, plus they had first refusal on him too.
          Just shows some players just don't work out at some clubs.....funny ol game

Comment

The next Michael Carrick i seem to remember!!!

Comment

Was funny when he`d had a few good games for rangers against poor sides and thought he was the next best thing, think he did himself there, my best mate a rangers fan and goes up there often & reckons he was ok against a few poor sides then was found out against better sides where he was nowhere near to the standard required.
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                I'm quite sad about his lack of success here. The Man Utd fans message boards I looked
                at were spitting feathers, so i was thinking we have a real gem, plus they had first refusal on him too.
                Agree. Thought he'd be in and around the first team within a year or so. Got to really take this opportunity to prove himself IMO.

Comment

I suspect he'll just be one of those"highly rated" players that never lives up to the hype. The lower leagues and Scottish Prem are full of them!

Comment

Didn’t Man Utd insist on the first option to buy him if we ever decided to sell?

Comment

Gone to St Johnstone
                      When will I,will I be famous
                      never ,Haha st johnston
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

QPR signing a player from Man Utd and he flops , oh what a shock!

Got to be one of the worst signings made by the club over this Championship spell.
                        500k and he has either been injured, out on loan and barely even making the match day squad when available.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

QPR signing a player from Man Utd and he flops , oh what a shock!

Got to be one of the worst signings made by the club over this Championship spell.
                          500k and he has either been injured, out on loan and barely even making the match day squad when available.
                          yes a long list of Man utd rejects have passed through our doors

Comment

Dunno who was behind this signing but it seemed to have been worth a punt at the time. Win some, lose some.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Dunno who was behind this signing but it seemed to have been worth a punt at the time. Win some, lose some.
                              True. Odd one though I must admit.

Comment

Working...
                              X