cant believe the carnage of millwall v everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Latest is the Everton fan for striped with his own knife as he dropped believe that if you will
    i heard that from a couple of Wall ,but they are also the sort of divs that believe there is some sort of nationwide conspiracy against them . No one i know more credible reckons this ...... but i`m not saying i`m 100% itk at Millwall
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Fella gets it at football trying it on away shock....fc uk Im-he wasnt bowling round s/e London with a fitbit. Saying that fair play to Everton for taking it away from the norm and putting it up to the hugely over rated chavvy cn uts over those areas...living on reputation for far too long
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

they always come out for big games . those involved will do jail , then the next lot will come thru and so on, they never learn. had the misfortune to be in spain 3 years ago . everthing nice and quiet and relaxing . then these 2 millwall pasties came round the pool with their birds all they did was shout for 2 days

Comment

oh yes millwall pasties they taste like cornish pasties but theres more carrotts in them DONT MESS WITH THE PASTIES
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

i heard that from a couple of Wall ,but they are also the sort of divs that believe there is some sort of nationwide conspiracy against them . No one i know more credible reckons this ...... but i`m not saying i`m 100% itk at Millwall
            Spot on Vesps hope you are well .. if that scouse was innocent of involvement I’m doing dry February..and like you said as for promoting and advertising he should put his talents elsewhere... hoodwinking clown .

Comment

Not making excuses for anything ,but Everton chose to walk round South London through the estates looking for it , they were there purely to take on Millwall , so there is no point wingeing when someone gets striped , they have always had enough blade merchants themselves " County Road Cutters " anyone ?
              If they didnt want trouble they could have gone through London Bridge ,through the walkway ,with no problems , they were there for a row not a tea dance.
              Let them crack on with it then Vesps. At least the gene pool would be better off without them, no? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                It's not about the football,it's areas,one upmanship,tribal,a cultural scene and yes actually a massive rush. You don't have to be mindless as a lot of organization around it.
                Or mindless organisation, to put it another way?

Comment

You see peoples true colours on here when a thread starts about hooliganism.

Can't abide it myself, and I have very little sympathy for the chap who got his face slashed. He pretty much admitted to the press that he was out there looking for it.

I just wish these guys would go find another avenue to channel their aggression. There are plenty of combat sports to get involved in where you get to smash another bloke in the face in a controlled environment. This type of behaviour has got nothing to do with football and shouldn't be done in the name of a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    You see peoples true colours on here when a thread starts about hooliganism.
                    Care to say what you mean and who you`re talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post

Spot on Vesps hope you are well .. if that scouse was innocent of involvement I’m doing dry February..and like you said as for promoting and advertising he should put his talents elsewhere... hoodwinking clown .

I`m good Neil ,will definately be around for either Leeds or fingers crossed Watford FA cup be good to have a catch up if your around ,give me a bell if your around x

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Let them crack on with it then Vesps. At least the gene pool would be better off without them, no? :-)
                        Make you right these days Stan

Comment

Care to say what you mean and who you`re talking about ?
                          What I mean mate is that is occassionaly a hooligan undertone on this site. Ain't about to name names or call anyone out. I just don't agree with it. I don't feel it's necessary, and I think it's bad for our club and the game as a whole. Each to their own mate though, ain't gonna fall out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

What I mean mate is that is occassionaly a hooligan undertone on this site. Ain't about to name names or call anyone out. I just don't agree with it. I don't feel it's necessary, and I think it's bad for our club and the game as a whole. Each to their own mate though, ain't gonna fall out with you.
                            Whether you agree with it or not tarbs it happened and still does and its part of history, same as the skinheads mods rockers, all part of history.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

most of lads on here whom have knowledge of such things are long past involvement and done with that scene,plenty partook as it was rife.But its nowdays not then,except v luton that is lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                most of lads on here whom have knowledge of such things are long past involvement and done with that scene,plenty partook as it was rife.But its nowdays not then,except v luton that is lol
                                I can see a lot of 50+ year olds being present for that fixture next season .

Comment

Working...
                                X