cant believe the carnage of millwall v everton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You remind me of "nudge nudge, wink, wink . Say no more "

Someone who regularly alludes to a dark allegiance to "big yourself up" and then feigns innocence..Lightweight wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Cant argue with someone who dosn`t have a basic understanding of the English languish , ive re read that post a few times and sorry ... you are too thick to argue with
      I don't speak languish, but you sound very 80s languish.

Comment

others (like myself ) enjoyed the peacockery of the terraces and the whole Casual fashions and some liked both .
        Can't think of many people that go to football that don't enjoy the banter and the "peacockery" of it all (great word that) !!!

Comment

Not at all ,but you are too much of a tit to realise it ....
          thats bout right
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Can't think of many people that go to football that don't enjoy the banter and the "peacockery" of it all (great word that) !!!
            Acricketer must be one of them mate ,because he obviously dosn`t understand anything about Casual culture in the 80s

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              You remind me of "nudge nudge, wink, wink . Say no more "

Someone who regularly alludes to a dark allegiance to "big yourself up" and then feigns innocence..Lightweight wannabe.
              Nudge nudge wink wink ,? what a wally you are...................
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Acricketer must be one of them mate ,because he obviously dosn`t understand anything about Casual culture in the 80s
                Cricks is a female for starters pal, so you're wrong on at least 1 count there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Just the one then I would say.
                  I don't know why Vesps is wasting his time rising to it.

Comment

I had no idea cricks was female. You learn something every day

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Glorifying violence and justifying it. Priceless.
                        Funny thing for me is. There is very rarely any real sort of violence. Slightly less rare is a bit of handbags.

It's like the Brentford "firm" who got marched up from Acton at our last game. Were never going to do anything but the police gave a bunch of mainly out of shape pathetic blokes with little to no training in any form of fighting a sense of importance

Nothing happened but they got to feel like they were dangerous, well hard, Danny Dyer proper naughty

Comment

Just as Vesps has said, growing up in the late 70s/early 80s the odd ruck at football was part and parcel of every Saturday afternoon, sometimes inside he ground, sometimes outside, at the tube or wherever.

Times were different, football was much more tribal, it was often seen as your duty as a visiting fan to 'take' the home end, No advance tickets, no searches, just pay on the turnstile and get in. Fashion was important, always remember loads of the lads in hoop shirts with burgundy cardigans and matching hush puppies at the FA Cup semi and final. Just a laugh really. Fila, Pringle and of course the Adidas Gazelles!!

The hooligan element has always been there and to a certain degree it still is just not as main stream. Occasionally , as at Millwall, it hits the news, for the last two seasons Birmingham have been up for it along the Uxbridge Rd , with particular scenes in The Green Pub.

People on this site are not saying its acceptable now or even then, but just stating that it was a major part of English football for a long time, rightly or wrongly
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            You sure about that Tarbs? I recall his registration on here as being male.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

You sure about that Tarbs? I recall his registration on here as being male.
                              Could be wrong mate, but I don't think I am.

Cricks, can you confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I got told by tarbs last year i think that cricks is a lady, after i had a few bits of bait laid out for me but i have my doubts with some of the things he/she comes out with lol
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X