Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone on loan to Stevenage for rest of season

Comment

Nuts. Totally and completely nuts. Clive Allen was playing at 18. If you're good enough, you're old enough.

Comment

Strange loan that. He seems to be on the brink of more game time with us. He was arguably our best player Saturday with just ten minutes on the pitch.

Comment

Clearly there is potential there. However if he is playing second fiddle to eze, hemed etc then a loan is a great move for him and us.

interrsting that he is going to a mid table league 2 team though. You would of thought if he was as highly rated as made out on here that he could of at least warranted a league 1 move

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Strange loan that. He seems to be on the brink of more game time with us. He was arguably our best player Saturday with just ten minutes on the pitch.
            Think Stev Mc is looking to next season and wants these young guys to be playing 90mins each week in preperation for being integral to us come August. Good planning for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Think Stev Mc is looking to next season and wants these young guys to be playing 90mins each week in preperation for being integral to us come August. Good planning for me.
              Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Can understand it if he gets 90 mins each week but otherwise he is one player I would definitely have on the bench as a replacement for Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Can understand it if he gets 90 mins each week but otherwise he is one player I would definitely have on the bench as a replacement for Eze.
                    I'd have him on the pitch instead of Eze. Am mystified by this......

Comment

Has this been officially announced? Not on the offy as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        I'd have him on the pitch instead of Eze. Am mystified by this......
                        Given Eze's recent perforances, I'd probably agree to be honest

Comment

another strange one...our bench is looking a bit thin....if Steve was a bit more adventurous with his substitutions he could be giving these guys some game time against better opposition.

the are too many un subbable players - eze being the main one - 60 mins of eze and 30 mins of chair?

at the moment our subs tactics seems to be get the big lump on and give BSO 5 mins plus injury time

Comment

Charlie Owen gone to Wycombe on loan

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Has this been officially announced? Not on the offy as I can see.
                              Same here, nowt on offish, just West London sport and a few others reporting on it.
                              Hoping the rumours are not true.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Offish Twitter account just announced Chair to Stevenage.
                                Oh well.
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X