Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Hope you got my ticket navigator
    Indeed, and his Lordship's too. You shall go to the ball.

Comment

Yep 4 got. Expecting a strong 13,00+ I reckon.

Comment

Well I can't make it, my season ticket seat will go on general sale tomorrow

Comment

BBC are covering West Brom v Brighton, BT Sport have gone for Newport V Middlebrough, I thought we might be televised, but hoping a stream might be available if I can't make it on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
            BBC are covering West Brom v Brighton, BT Sport have gone for Newport V Middlebrough, I thought we might be televised, but hoping a stream might be available if I can't make it on the night.
            Should be a stream as all FA Cup games are being shown live over here.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

With Pompey losing to Luton tonight they may feel the cup is a distraction too far for them.
              Last edited by acricketer; 30-01-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

My dad spent over an hour on the phone getting tickes earlier and said the website booking was a mess. Buzzing for this one think it will be a good turn out, coyrs

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                  Apparently we’ve won all four of the 4th round replays we’ve been involved in.
                  Why the fuk did I just say that.
                  Remember beating WHU 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    My dad spent over an hour on the phone getting tickes earlier and said the website booking was a mess. Buzzing for this one think it will be a good turn out, coyrs
                    I went on the website Yesterday and got 2 within 4/5 minutes. Looking to be a good crowd so far.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      With Pompey losing to Luton tonight they may feel the cup is a distraction too far for them.
                      Doubt it. Decent cup run breeds confidence, which they will need after last night.

Comment

Can Omar Bogle play in the cup for them ? Got a feeling he ain't cup tied.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I went on the website Yesterday and got 2 within 4/5 minutes. Looking to be a good crowd so far.

I presume the website is greying out the season ticket holders so looks more packed than it actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

He isn’t the most technologically minded bless him. He had a nightmare by all accounts. Looking forward to this one under the lights

Comment

So why has away allocation been reduced and parts of Y shut

Comment

Working...
                              X