Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as not much happening here at mo,question for ya all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as not much happening here at mo,question for ya all.

Right where will the club be in 10 years from now in your view. league,ground,money cups etc. fill ya boots and play nice,and no ollie posts.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Pinkie will be Wrinklie Pinkie!

Comment

I think pretty much exactly the same as we are now. Mid table in the championship. No new ground but the training ground will be complete
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I don't see a new ground happening any time soon.

I do believe football will change in the coming years though. I think the elite will start to pull away, and I only class about 6 sides in England in the category. And I think the rest will even out a bit with clubs being forced to live within their means.

For sides like us, a season or 2 in the top flight could make all the difference. If we can manage to sneak up in the coming few years, I don't think it's totally implausible to cement a place in the Premier League.

Comment

Good question think the answer will be determined by what the big six do as if they breakaway think the whole pyramid changes

I would hope in ten years were in new ground self sufficient and I am still doing more games than WeAre, but that won’t be hard as he only goes when he can ponce tickets

Comment

The teams with parachute payments will form their own big six in the Championship. They will have learnt their lesson and the gulf in revenues will begin to show.

Comment

In about six years, once we've cleared FFP or its mostly done, we'll put together a very decent squad and finish second. We'll spend a few seasons in the PL and go back down. Moving forward I think we'll be much more stable and a top end Championship team. I think the standard in the league will improve vastly and it will eventually be a stand alone 'English' league at the heart of the football tradition, history and culture. The international English Premier League will lose popularity as clubs outside the top six will see the absurdity in being in a league they'll never win and constantly chasing...well nothing. The Champions League will increase in popularity takijg money away from the IEPL. Eventually everyone will realise the Championship is where its at and more people will want to follow it and all the arm chair fans with their Monday morning 'banter' about clubs they've only ever seen on the telly will take an interest and we'll tell them to #### off!!!

Comment

Technology will take over the game. Artificial Intelligence will run the game. Players will have a ear piece in contact with a super computer even the ball will have a chip inside it.
                We will have a New state of the art Stadium....Oh just realised its 10 years from now not 100 !! Ops!

Comment

Challenging Derby and Cardiff at the top of the Championship which will be called the "Premier League 2" after the current top 6 move to a European League and the PLis forced to reform.

Comment

Really good thread,I predict we will be still in Loftus Rd, and be battling to stay in whatever division we are in

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Really good thread,I predict we will be still in Loftus Rd, and be battling to stay in whatever division we are in
                      see i can be constructive
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Same league, same money, no cups and hair island will turn into desert island
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The supporters on WATRB will be split in three factions: The Sacred Link, The Broken Link and The Whothefarkcaresabouta Link. The two former groups deeply engaged in discussing the finer details of links, edits, passwords and other deeply interesting themes from the WATRB logfiles of the holy year 2018, where the prodigal son, Oh holy one, thou of many names, aka.Pinkie, was resurrected to his former status as King of Trolls. The latter group will mainly be discussing QPR, football, and other largely unimportant matters.
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            The supporters on WATRB will be split in three factions: The Sacred Link, The Broken Link and The Whothefarkcaresabouta Link. The two former groups deeply engaged in discussing the finer details of links, edits, passwords and other deeply interesting themes from the WATRB logfiles of the holy year 2018, where the prodigal son, Oh holy one, thou of many names, aka.Pinkie, was resurrected to his former status as King of Trolls. The latter group will mainly be discussing QPR, football, and other largely unimportant matters.

and the mini league.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X