Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Be very interesting to see where he may end up and not sure about Palace as do not think Hodgson is a fan. Never really got a crack with England when he was at his peak with us when Hodgsom was England manager.
    It's not England we're talking about now though mate.

Palace with 2 wingers who whip balls in is absolutely tailor made for Austin's style of play IMO.

Comment

• Do not disagree Jimmy and I am.a big fan of Chas but injuries unfortunately have taken their toll on him. Could be wrong but do not see Palace being where he goes. Very suprised Fulham have not had a look especially as that Kamara is suspended

Comment

• My spurs mate wants him and prefers him to lorente and tbh I don't blame him.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Can see Austin going to one of Everton, Newcastle, Palace, Derby, Burnley
          Cardiff could be a possibility imo

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

We can't, we all know the score, so not sure why we're bothering with a transfer thread
            about a player on this level of pay
            That is what I meant. We can't bring him back as we are embargoed but I wanted to know how people think we can bring someone in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              My spurs mate wants him and prefers him to lorente and tbh I don't blame him.
              In fairness, that isn't a bad shout but I just don't think he is good enough with the ball for a team like Tottenham. He will score goals but will limit them in other ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffqpr View Post

because they are idiots
                i am an idiot and you........

Comment

• Oh no not Villa !

https://www.football.london/queens-p...mpton-15758259

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    They have shipped out Scott Hogan so probably is them, i wouldn't want him at Derby

Comment

• Austin is going nowhere on loan. Southampton have just issued a statement saying they'll only let him go on a permanent deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Austin is going nowhere on loan. Southampton have just issued a statement saying they'll only let him go on a permanent deal!
                        Not being reported on the BBC feed. They had an 11.19 statement from Sotton guv saying the usual crap ie we dont want him to go but we're open for business....

I don't know why we're bothered really, he's not coming back here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Not being reported on the BBC feed. They had an 11.19 statement from Sotton guv saying the usual crap ie we dont want him to go but we're open for business....

I don't know why we're bothered really, he's not coming back here.
                          Rejected 4 loan bids mate. On Sky Sports News a few mins ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post

i am an idiot and you........
                            Nope I’m ok, it’s the ones who think we get Austin & started this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Rejected 4 loan bids mate. On Sky Sports News a few mins ago.
                              fair play

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

fair play
                                Maybe someone is interested in buying him?

Comment

Working...
                                X