No announcement yet.

Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently it's Wolves villa and Frank lampsrds Derby county that are the front runners

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Apparently it's Wolves villa and Frank lampsrds Derby county that are the front runners
      he won't go to derby . whatsaped my that yesterday he turned them down .JN

Comment

The rumour is he doesn’t want to go up North!

suprised the likes of palace or Fulham aren’t sniffing around!

Comment

When he was moving from us wasn't the story that his Mrs wanted to go back to Bournemouth area? Can't see him going north.

Comment

Beggars can't be choosers

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              When he was moving from us wasn't the story that his Mrs wanted to go back to Bournemouth area? Can't see him going north.
              I know he and his family currently live in the Bournemouth area now, my granddaughter goes to school and plays football with his son. She plays for Bournemouth girls under 11s.
              Not that I know him personally but from what I hear from my granddaughter and others that know him, his son is apparently a right horrible little ####...

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                suprised the likes of palace or Fulham aren’t sniffing around!

Anyone short of goals should be clambering to get Austin in !

Comment

Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post

I know he and his family currently live in the Bournemouth area now, my granddaughter goes to school and plays football with his son. She plays for Bournemouth girls under 11s.
                  Not that I know him personally but from what I hear from my granddaughter and others that know him, his son is apparently a right horrible little ####...
                  Thanks for this pointless bit of info.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Thanks for this pointless bit of info.
                    I think his point may be that Austins young family is settled in the south?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post

According to Wiki, he only has a daughter who was born in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I think his point may be that Austins young family is settled in the south?
                        His family has always lived / been from the South, still makes no difference to me knowing about his child on a forum. Pathetic and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Unfortunately he loves your Henrys, cousins and donkey Workman like players, hates flair or ego players, I go to football for entertainment not Jamie Mackie types
                          and you were the only Washington fan on here.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

heard from a Burnley fan they're showing interest in Charlie ,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              heard from a Burnley fan they're showing interest in Charlie ,
                              That might be news to Dyche, no love lost there.

Comment

Bring him back home he loved it here no brainer imo

Comment

Working...
                                X