Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    With the play offs unlikely and having Wells with Hamed back soon why would we need Austin. We have more than enough to stay up and lets save the money for next season
    I totally agree,I don't think we are in any danger of going down

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I totally agree,I don't think we are in any danger of going down
      Who said anything about going down?

I’m of the thinking he’d be great for a promotion push but as I said well out of our grasp.

Comment

WeAre greatest of respect I’ve never taken your opinion seriously as everything you say or hang your hat on is proven wrong. Villa, benteke, Adel, england Ollie etc your the kiss of death and a sad sad individual

As for Pinkie I got no real time for liars who have serious OCD man crushes nuff said,reasonable enough when not obsessing over the Bristolian but those moments are few and far between

Comment

You might go to more games of recent years west but adel was and is one of the best players you'll see down loftus road so don't talk utter shi t. We're about the same age yet you ask questions about Paul parker wtf is that all about? When did you start watching 18? Makes me wonder how you became rangers as I think you've definitely changed loyalty. I was down rangers shaking hands with wayne fereday , parker , bannister etc that's why your true roots will always be questioned!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            WeAre greatest of respect I’ve never taken your opinion seriously as everything you say or hang your hat on is proven wrong. Villa, benteke, Adel, england Ollie etc your the kiss of death and a sad sad individual

As for Pinkie I got no real time for liars who have serious OCD man crushes nuff said,reasonable enough when not obsessing over the Bristolian but those moments are few and far between
            and you still coming out with that, i would of thought after you making abit of one of yourself youd of wound it in, ive never lied and never will so so much for youre judgement of a character
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

A lovely bite from WeAre one nil. He goes more matches then me #### me were in school play ground , you sure your my age

Pinks I hand on heart used to rate you but the way you carry yourself, obsess but more significantly started accusing me of stuff incorrectly made me think cant be arsed with you. I wish you no ill but no I don’t trust you

Comment

And another thread descends into chaos.

It's getting embarrassing to be honest.

Comment

A lovely bite from WeAre one nil. He goes more matches then me #### me were in school play ground , you sure your my age

Pinks I hand on heart used to rate you but the way you carry yourself, obsess but more significantly started accusing me of stuff incorrectly made me think cant be arsed with you. I wish you no ill but no I don’t trust you

Tbh tbe fact youve come out with that comment when you dont even know me shows how immature you really are, how you can come out with a comment about not trusting me when you dont even know me and have never met me says it all about you.

Comment

It’s an opinion. Same way you came out with comment/opinion that I had been tapping up admin to get you banned which was a total lie. Do you see the irony of your post above now?

Comment

It’s an opinion. Same way you came out with comment/opinion that I had been tapping up admin to get you banned which was a total lie. Do you see the irony of your post above now?
                      Grow up westy, i also rated you but you completely let yourself down getting involved and coming out with childish name calling

Comment

Pinks let’s go back to ignoring each other as it’s best for the board

Comment

Ffs you lot need your heads banging together

Comment

Wolves

Comment

Pinkie finds another unique way to turn thread into Ollie discussion/slanging match, no. 1,231

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                You might go to more games of recent years west but adel was and is one of the best players you'll see down loftus road so don't talk utter shi t. We're about the same age yet you ask questions about Paul parker wtf is that all about? When did you start watching 18? Makes me wonder how you became rangers as I think you've definitely changed loyalty. I was down rangers shaking hands with wayne fereday , parker , bannister etc that's why your true roots will always be questioned!
                                Hilarious. This reminds me why I prefer to ignore you totally but I can't let this one go. Wrong yet again WeAre. Changed loyalty? You might have been watching him in Hoops a few years back. As for shaking hands with past players.....I've looked after Bowles' kids on a coach- so what? You don't have to agree with his opinions but getting childish about it is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X