Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

    He's 29 ffs. How is that past it. Wells is 28 and Hemed is 31.
    Being sarcastic jeff obviously as apparently hes not the player he was according to some
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      The rumour that was circulating today was Eze is going to be sold to Palace for 10-12 mill and if that happens we have a good chance of getting Austin on loan.

      Apparently, Southampton will cover a decent percentage of his wages if he drops to the championship.

      The above is just rumour though.
      I can believe the bit about Eze leaving for Palace. Bad move for him in my opinion, but they'll pay him 5 or 6 times what we are paying him so cant really blame him.

      The bit on Austin I don't buy. Surely there would be better sides than us interested, if he is generally available on loan with Southampton picking up a chunk of his wages?!!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 27-01-2019, 06:35 AM.
      Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
      Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

      Comment


      • #78
        Apparently it's Wolves villa and Frank lampsrds Derby county that are the front runners

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Apparently it's Wolves villa and Frank lampsrds Derby county that are the front runners
          he won't go to derby . whatsaped my that yesterday he turned them down .JN

          Comment


          • #80
            The rumour is he doesnít want to go up North!

            suprised the likes of palace or Fulham arenít sniffing around!

            Comment


            • #81
              When he was moving from us wasn't the story that his Mrs wanted to go back to Bournemouth area? Can't see him going north.

              Comment


              • #82
                Beggars can't be choosers

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  When he was moving from us wasn't the story that his Mrs wanted to go back to Bournemouth area? Can't see him going north.
                  I know he and his family currently live in the Bournemouth area now, my granddaughter goes to school and plays football with his son. She plays for Bournemouth girls under 11s.
                  Not that I know him personally but from what I hear from my granddaughter and others that know him, his son is apparently a right horrible little ####...

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    suprised the likes of palace or Fulham arenít sniffing around!


                    Anyone short of goals should be clambering to get Austin in !

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post

                      I know he and his family currently live in the Bournemouth area now, my granddaughter goes to school and plays football with his son. She plays for Bournemouth girls under 11s.
                      Not that I know him personally but from what I hear from my granddaughter and others that know him, his son is apparently a right horrible little ####...
                      Thanks for this pointless bit of info.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

                        Thanks for this pointless bit of info.
                        I think his point may be that Austins young family is settled in the south?
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post

                          I know he and his family currently live in the Bournemouth area now, my granddaughter goes to school and plays football with his son. She plays for Bournemouth girls under 11s.
                          Not that I know him personally but from what I hear from my granddaughter and others that know him, his son is apparently a right horrible little ####...
                          According to Wiki, he only has a daughter who was born in 2012.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

                            I think his point may be that Austins young family is settled in the south?
                            His family has always lived / been from the South, still makes no difference to me knowing about his child on a forum. Pathetic and wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

                              Unfortunately he loves your Henrys, cousins and donkey Workman like players, hates flair or ego players, I go to football for entertainment not Jamie Mackie types
                              and you were the only Washington fan on here.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                heard from a Burnley fan they're showing interest in Charlie ,

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X