Looks like we playing Cardiff next season after today news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we playing Cardiff next season after today news

Talk about bad bad luck. Terrible for those involved. On a footie note ,what happens over transfer fee? Is it insured for this type of thing.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Talk about bad bad luck. Terrible for those involved. On a footie note ,what happens over transfer fee? Is it insured for this type of thing.
    What news ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

What news ?
      All over the news lad,terrible news for Cardiff city FC,and obviously the player and his family

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        I did wonder the same myself,15 million paid by Cardiff, Lyon will hardly pat it back

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

All over the news lad,terrible news for Cardiff city FC,and obviously the player and his family
          Oh just googled it. Shocking

Comment

Awful. Horrible for the family of the lad, and awful luck for Cardiff. Not my favourite side in the world, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Comment

terrible news and devistating to his family, cardiff and nantes fans. i hope he and the pilot are both found but its not looking likely.

for people unaware emiliano sala, cardiff's record signing from nantes was on a small plane yesterday that suddenly went missing 15 miles from guernsey. the coast guard have searched for him for the past 2 days but haven't found him or the pilot. they may have found debris from the plane though but its unlikely that he's still alive.

Comment

Surely there must be insurance for this sort of thing. His last tweet very poignant. He tweeted a photo with all his previous team mates saying. For the last time goodbye. Shocking.

Comment

Couldn't give a stuff about Cardiff.
                  But this is tragic news. Awful for the family and friends of the player. Hoping for a miracle and he's found but it doesn't look good.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sala had a whatsapp group with family and friends. He sent them a voice message as he was travelling in the plane. How chilling is this. This is the message....
                    Hello my brothers how are you?
                    Boy, I'm tired.
                    I was here in Nantes taking care of things, things, things, things, things, things and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops.
                    Anyway guys, I'm up in this plane and it feels like it's falling to pieces. And I'm going to Cardiff, crazy, and we start tomorrow.
                    Training in the afternoon, guys, with my new club. Let's see what happens.
                    So, how's it going with you boys, all good?
                    If in an hour and a half you haven't heard from me, i don't know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they won't find me, but you will know.
                    Dad, I'm scared!
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Surely there must be insurance for this sort of thing. His last tweet very poignant. He tweeted a photo with all his previous team mates saying. For the last time goodbye. Shocking.
                      In my experience insurance companies do everything they can to avoid paying out. You'd hope Cardiff would have sorted out insurance at same time as buying him but it's conceivable it wasn't top of the agenda, maybe they were awaiting a signature and/or had not paid premium yet. Be massive insult to injury if they're left £15 mil in the hole over this tragedy.

Comment

Sala had a whatsapp group with family and friends. He sent them a voice message as he was travelling in the plane. How chilling is this. This is the message....
                        Boy, I'm tired.
                        I was here in Nantes taking care of things, things, things, things, things, things and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops.
                        Anyway guys, I'm up in this plane and it feels like it's falling to pieces. And I'm going to Cardiff, crazy, and we start tomorrow.
                        If in an hour and a half you haven't heard from me, i don't know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they won't find me, but you will know.
                        Dad, I'm scared!
                        ​​​​​
                        Jesus

Comment

Boy, I'm tired.
                          Dad, I'm scared!
                          That's really tough to read knowing what followed.

I wonder if he chartered the plane himself, or if Cardiff had arranged it for him? Could be in for a huge negligence claim if the latter!

Comment

OMG listen to what he said at the end !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

OMG listen to what he said at the end !!
                              That's unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
                              X