February Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

No Matt Smith? I hate the long ball routine as much as the next man, but the horrible truth of the matter is if Smith doesn’t play where are our goals coming from? Not Wells or Jemed given current form, and certainly not our too deep lying midfield who rarely chip in with goals (exception being Freeman, who prob won’t be fit). Add this to a woeful defence (who all have a mistake in them every game that you know will cost us), and a dodgy young keeper whose confidence is clearly shot from sitting behind such a horrendous back three/four and you have all the ingredients to point to another win for the other team! Pains me to say, but with this current squad and Schteve not able to get any help in through the door, I can only see the situation getting worse flittering near the relegation zone a real possibility!
    BOS and Wells/Hemed. Matt Smith seems knackered and out of pace..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

BOS and Wells/Hemed. Matt Smith seems knackered and out of pace..
      Matt Smith out of lace? Ha ha, has he ever had any? Dont mean to be rude, but I simply don’t think Wells and Hemed will score enough goals to help us. Wells is on an awful run, and I know he works his socks off for the team, but so did Washington really didn’t he? He never scored enough either. Hemed seems uninterested and going through the motions, prob on that Summer hol beach already! Good shout on BOS though, he has impressed when coming off the bench recently so could be worth giving him a run perhaps? Can’t do any worse can we?

Comment

Matt Smith out of lace? Ha ha, has he ever had any? Dont mean to be rude, but I simply don’t think Wells and Hemed will score enough goals to help us. Wells is on an awful run, and I know he works his socks off for the team, but so did Washington really didn’t he? He never scored enough either. Hemed seems uninterested and going through the motions, prob on that Summer hol beach already! Good shout on BOS though, he has impressed when coming off the bench recently so could be worth giving him a run perhaps? Can’t do any worse can we?
        I like Wells but have to agree he ain't going to get that many goals is he ? As for Hemed, I just don't think he fits our style in any of it's guises.

Comment

I agree with you and bout matt smith has to be played, but banging early balls in from the wings, paul smyth for mes very much needed, but why mac cant use different ideas like using bos in the middle and even getting some of our middle to get more in the action with deep runs, but ffs they work fulltime at it so no excusrs for being clueless tbh, thought macs meant to a super coach, even seen on here early season the gloating on hits stats thread, saying how much better it is to have a by far superior coach/manager onboard instead of said names they called ollie, well its really worked out well so far
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Wigan (A)= Nul Points

Brum (H) = Nul Points

Brist C (A)= Nul Points

Brom (H)= Nul Points

Boro (A)= Nul Points

Leeds (H) = 3 (three) POINTS

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Wigan (A)= Nul Points

Brum (H) = Nul Points