Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Striking up this bet with billy bleach (hal)....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point West my dogs also safe now

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      If we are talking about progress this cannot be measured in points alone I feel as their are a lot of other factors to take into account
      progress as follows below

Rangers Fans Are Now Re United
      Football is of better quality
      I now want to go to matches again
      We beat Forest
      Were still in the cup
      Fans like him and he doesn't diss them
      He doesn't wear mad hats
      He creates a feel good factor that we are now in safe hands
      He signed great loan signings

I am not anti holloway
      just think things are more professional
      top post.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        If we are talking about progress this cannot be measured in points alone I feel as their are a lot of other factors to take into account
        progress as follows below

Rangers Fans Are Now Re United
        Football is of better quality
        I now want to go to matches again
        We beat Forest
        Were still in the cup
        Fans like him and he doesn't diss them
        He doesn't wear mad hats
        He creates a feel good factor that we are now in safe hands
        He signed great loan signings

I am not anti holloway
        just think things are more professional
        Absolutely spot on. We’re not a Mickey Mouse outfit anymore. Mclaren doesn’t #### off his own support or regularly embarrass them by making it all about him. So what we’ve lost a few games. Boo hoo. It’s football and it happens but we’re a million miles away from the embarrassing, cringey interviews and public outbursts. We’re a proper football club again and progress should be measured as an overall package not by how many points we have at the end of the season(even though it will be comfortabley more than before). The qpr from last year and the one from this are night and day and long may it continue

Comment

I guess it all comes down to expectations. I personally think we have been playing slightly better football with fairly safe and predictable starting elevens but have we drastically changed? Well that has to be partly based on results and that hasn't changed a great deal, still very unpredictable which should upset the majority of rangers fans. I really hope we have a cup run but let's wait and see. Yes winning a r3 fa cup match is huge but we need to back that up now. Really hard to judge how far we've come until we sit down and assess it after the season, unfortunately I feel we will feel slightly disappointed with a team that failed to deliver top 10 in a poor division.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Absolutely spot on. We’re not a Mickey Mouse outfit anymore. Mclaren doesn’t #### off his own support or regularly embarrass them by making it all about him. So what we’ve lost a few games. Boo hoo. It’s football and it happens but we’re a million miles away from the embarrassing, cringey interviews and public outbursts. We’re a proper football club again and progress should be measured as an overall package not by how many points we have at the end of the season(even though it will be comfortabley more than before). The qpr from last year and the one from this are night and day and long may it continue
            Couldn’t have put it better Greg. Astonishing that there are people who think otherwise.

Afraid to say that I was one of those excited by the return of Holloway. His passion and love for the club were undeniable, but although his lack of tactical abilities were quick to surface, his embarrassing interviews and outbursts were the final straw for me. No excusing those.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Couldn’t have put it better Greg. Astonishing that there are people who think otherwise.

Afraid to say that I was one of those excited by the return of Holloway. His passion and love for the club were undeniable, but although his lack of tactical abilities were quick to surface, his embarrassing interviews and outbursts were the final straw for me. No excusing those.
              Problem is that neither is the brolly so both lacking in that sense

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I guess it all comes down to expectations. I personally think we have been playing slightly better football with fairly safe and predictable starting elevens but have we drastically changed? Well that has to be partly based on results and that hasn't changed a great deal, still very unpredictable which should upset the majority of rangers fans. I really hope we have a cup run but let's wait and see. Yes winning a r3 fa cup match is huge but we need to back that up now. Really hard to judge how far we've come until we sit down and assess it after the season, unfortunately I feel we will feel slightly disappointed with a team that failed to deliver top 10 in a poor division.
                Mainly when we have injuries to worry about ..

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

And me brights. I like him as a person and only wish him the best I just don’t want him to have anything to do with the football club in anything other than a fan capacity, those days are over thank god

Comment

Whats so astonishing if our league position come end of the season hasnt drasticly improved when you consider we`ve 4 ex prem players on loan ofwhich two are strikers, meanwhile ollie did it with inferior strikers and the youngsters, i dont see any massive improvement there at all, those loan players arent ours for a start & of all this vast improvement, the cup win etc, we`ve lost what is it now 5 at home as ive lost count, just got hammered by preston at home, yes finally won at forest but only cos we parked the bus & a professional performance defenfensively be it the worst forest performance against us at the city ground ive ever seen, but overall atm for all the calmness and professionalism we are only 4 points better off than last season as it stands with a rough 6 games coming up & macs ran out of ideas by looking at him on saturday.
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Not sure why we need to bother about comparing the past manager to the current one as the past is just that and whether we finish in a better or worse position Holloway is not coming back so do not see any point in him being mentioned. Any Rangers should want us to improve and at some point get ourselves into a challenging position in the league where the play offs are realistic. This year they are not but upto now the performances generally have been ok with the odd howler chucked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        I will have a bet with you pinkman.

Mc will finish with more points than knobhead
                        All day every day of every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          I will have a bet with you pinkman.

Mc will finish with more points than knobhead

Comment

That other board with all the experts must be doing some serious drugs to keep them away from reality

Comment

That other board with all the experts must be doing some serious drugs to keep them away from reality
                              Its funny you should mention that, as had a quick look over there this afternoon & saw westy comment on some lovely football we was playing in the first half lol, ill be damned i must of been watching a different game

Comment

Tbh I think it was more set up to get away from dopes like you & that idiot James Nutt.

Comment

Working...
                                X