Who will you send out on loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you send out on loan?

If you could decide, who would you send out on loan and who would you keep to have a squad with some depth? It's a balance that isn't easy. We have seen what a loan move can do to players such as Eze, Furlong and Lumley, but it would lead us thread bare if too many went out.

I would keep:

BOS
    Oteh
    Manning

I would send on loan:

Smyth
    Goss
    Kakay
    Philips
    Hämaläinen
    Owens
    Chair
    + other youngsters if possible.

I believe Chair and Smyth are closest to the starting 11 of those I suggest to send on loan, and could get game time if they stayed, but I think both could benefit a lot from a spell in a physical league such as League 1 or the Scottish Premiership.

Goss, Kakay, Owens and Phillips. Nowhere near the First IX so we can afford to loan them out. BOS, Smythe, Oteh, Manning and Chair might be needed to cover any injuries.

Comment

We should be trying to sell Goss. Hasn't been anywhere near the first team for months now, and he's too old to be considered a youngster still. I also suspect he's on more money than all the other names on your list.

bad purchase, time to get him off the wage bill!

Comment

It won’t happen but player I would allow go on loan is Matt Smith. With Hemed on way back and Oteh ready, in my opinion, i Would go with a three of wells Hamed and Oteh

We saw on Saturday that Smith struggles and the team struggle when he’s in team (example Lynch who in the main has played it on the deck most season eyes lit up and mouth watered when he saw the big man and he went back to launching it)

Pinks aka power ranger has rightly been saying some of the kids need a chance, but Oteh won’t get it whilst Smith is sat on bench and I would say Oteh offers more then Smith now so it sounds harsh but I would loan Smith out so Oteh gets an opportunity

Smith is also a proper pro who can’t enjoy sitting on the bench and deserves game time somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          We should be trying to sell Goss. Hasn't been anywhere near the first team for months now, and he's too old to be considered a youngster still. I also suspect he's on more money than all the other names on your list.

bad purchase, time to get him off the wage bill!
          He's been here a while and expected more competition for a place from him. Another Man U flop. Get rid.

Sean Dross!
          Last edited by acricketer; 23-01-2019, 12:59 AM.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...illwall-210119

The Lions made an enquiry about Smith after striker Tom Elliott was ruled out for around six weeks with a shoulder injury.

Smith recently admitted being frustrated at his lack of game time.

Comment

Apparently Smyth has had loads of enquiries and him and the club are now weighing up the best option to send him out on loan. Should be done before Saturday.

Comment

I think Smith would fit in well at Millwall.

Comment

Working...
                X