Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No messing around, play best 11 at Portsmouth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Maybe the team that beat leeds deserves this outting, with smyth added, they played well against leeds and much better than we did last two games.
    No Cameron though he makes a big difference

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

No Cameron though he makes a big difference
      ???

Comment

Pompey top of the league, strolling it despite the hiccup on Saturday. We'll get done whatever team we put out.

Comment

Can see this being a draw leading to a home replay under the lights.
          Agree about adding speed.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I think we need a couple of changes, it needs freshing up but I am not talking about changes for the sake of changing. I think BOS deserves a chance from the get go and I feel Eze needs to get out the firing line. Move Freeman inside and that has the shape fixed. Drop Cousins or Scowen for Manning. I think I would put Hall in for Lynch and then no more changes yet.

Comment

We need to play our strongest 11 for this game, Pompey will be well up for it, they won last night in the Mickey Mouse cup , but they will want to keep momentum up after a couple of bad results, they have got Luton away on the Tuesday night but all the Pompey fans I know are expecting Kenny jacket to put a strong side out, Lowe is suspended which is a good thing as he has been there best player this season, they’ve also lost Ben Thompson who has gone back to Millwall, Wheeler is cup tied although he scored last night he doesn’t usually get a look in, oli Hawkins is still out injured aswell, Fratton Park will be rocking Saturday as it is nearly sell out, just hope our players turn up.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                Would try 442
                Lumley
                furlong bfg lynch bidwell
                pav manning freeman smyth
                wells oteh
                kill 'em with pace.
                Attack, attack, attack! Absolutely love that line up! Would rather win or lose for that matter 4-3 or 5-4 than a boring 1-0er! Brings back the days of Francis, Bowles and Thomas...ahhhhh what memories!!!

Comment

Portsmouth favourites with the bookies

Comment

We do better when we aren't expected to play or have much of the ball. So up for this game, really cannot wait! Managed to get tickets

Comment

Working...
                    X