Maclaren and his team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclaren and his team

Whilst we wouldn’t want Holloway thumping his chest and screaming, Maclaren and his team remained seated for literally the whole game. In contrast the Preston manager was on his feet throughout, encouraging his players which I’m convinced rubbed off. First time I’ve sat in the paddock this season and it was noticeable. No one seemed up for it all - very disappointing

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing passion & grit like ollie used to, give me that all day long over just sitting there clueless, we need fight in us when we`re not playing well
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Absolutely nothing wrong with showing passion & grit like ollie used to, give me that all day long over just sitting there clueless, we need fight in us when we`re not playing well
      Give it a rest Ollie.

Comment

Absolutely nothing wrong with showing passion & grit like ollie used to
        Unfortunately that was all he had.

Comment

I prefer Ollie. Least he shows pashun. And never put out a team that lost 7-1. JN

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Unfortunately that was all he had.
            Lol ofcourse billy bleach, thats why we`re 4 points better off now and with wells and co in our armoury, if we had wells rangel & hemed under ollie i feel we`d of been doing a bit better but who knows, the seasons not over yet & as said before we`re always going to have blips, its how we deal with it that`ll be interesting.

Comment

Lol ofcourse billy bleach, thats why we`re 4 points better off now and with wells and co in our armoury, if we had wells rangel & hemed under ollie i feel we`d of been doing a bit better but who knows, the seasons not over yet & as said before we`re always going to have blips, its how we deal with it that`ll be interesting.
              If McClaren had Smithies, Robinson and Onuha we might be doing better as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

If McClaren had Smithies, Robinson and Onuha we might be doing better as well....
                Pretty much doubt that tbh, neds a liability for a start & robinson was injured a chunk & had a attitude issue, lumleys been ok par a few mistakes which hes going to make being young.

plus ollie had his defence out injured for quite achunk aswell

Comment

Working...
                X