No announcement yet.

Horrendous in game management from McClaren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was there today, with my wife and two kids. Awful match indeed, but Joe Lumley gave his gloves to my eldest son (who decided to become a GK after the match against Aston Villa) and he was happy as never before. Something beautiful to remember today, eventually!

Comment

I have watched Scowen for a season and a bit and questioned why he drops so deep to receive the ball from the keeper with his back to the play. Usually he plays the full backs into trouble today he decided to think he was a ball playing midfielder and got caught. Cousins was poor and we really miss Cameron and Luongo as the balance of the side is wrong at the moment and we have gone back to being a very slow team.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Sorry Tim I don’t understand your point.

I’ve just got home from a #### 6 hours and £70 worst off, the only bright spot was pie and double mash In Portobello road.
        And u got a bloater
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          It was probably Cousins and Scowens last match in a QPR-shirt. Imo.
          Boody hope so! Awful pairing. Got to give Manning a chance again now surely? And why not Gods in there with him or bring Freeman Central? Something has to be changed! Would also give Oteh a go, why not switch to 2 up front? At least Wells will have some support!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Boody hope so! Awful pairing. Got to give Manning a chance again now surely? And why not Gods in there with him or bring Freeman Central? Something has to be changed! Would also give Oteh a go, why not switch to 2 up front? At least Wells will have some support!
            I disagree. I think that holding midfielder role is their position. You can have one of them playing but not both. But you’d only play one of them when Cameron is out.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I think he has to give Manning some minutes now, and like you suggest - I would also like to see Freeman centrally now cameron and Company are out. With regards to Eze; I dunno what to say about him, apart from that he is hugely talented of course..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

At least my expectations have been lowered now.

Comment

You have to understand why he sent out the 11 he did. We simply don't have ATM resources even when everyone reports for duty. We don't have that much creativity. I think under the circs the selection wan't unreasonable.

The sub thing was clearly aimed at trying to bypass midfield and get some territory deep and wide so we could get some crosses in. Unfortunately Pawel had a poor game, and the plan B needs work.

But at least SMac did try and change the script. It was a poor show, but I'm not convinced that the game management was horrendous.

And I've seen plenty of horrendous examples of management down the years...... It was just a very bad day at the office. These things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    You have to understand why he sent out the 11 he did. We simply don't have ATM resources even when everyone reports for duty. We don't have that much creativity. I think under the circs the selection wan't unreasonable.

The sub thing was clearly aimed at trying to bypass midfield and get some territory deep and wide so we could get some crosses in. Unfortunately Pawel had a poor game, and the plan B needs work.

But at least SMac did try and change the script. It was a poor show, but I'm not convinced that the game management was horrendous.

And I've seen plenty of horrendous examples of management down the years...... It was just a very bad day at the office. These things happen.
                    same resources as ollie had except ollie used the youngsters more and no wells hemeds upfront, honestly
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

same resources as ollie had except ollie used the youngsters more and no wells hemeds upfront, honestly
                      erm... I never mentioned Ollie. In fact I previously said that the ATM issues were never solved post Adel.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Working...
                      X