On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    When is Hall going to play? On the bench but played League Cup games. Dint know why he never played defensive mid today. How much linger does he need?
    Hall in the midfield would be no better than the 2 out there yesterday. He's a centre half. The only reasen to ever to pick him in midfield is if you are playing ultra defensive, or you want to give the guy next to him a bit of license to get forward. Either way it wouldn't work if you are thinking of pairing him with Cousins or Scowen.

I honestly think the answer is to move Freeman central and select one of Chair, BOS or Smyth out wide.

Comment

Again. Where is Goss??
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Again. Where is Goss??
        Pretty obvious he's not rated by the manager Shania.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Did we not have 2 Shaun Derry type midfielders playing today? Admittedly neither are fit to lace Derry's boots, but I don't think another defensively minded midfielder would have helped. What we need is somebody who can pass the ball a bit in the middle. It's been obvious to everyone apart from MacLaren since Luongo farked off on his little jolly.

Not buying all this chat about there being no other options. Give Manning a chance or bring in Chair and have a reshuffle, maybe bring Freeman central.

Astounded MacLaren went with those 2 in central midfield again after last week. Can't work him out as a manager at all. Some weeks her close to walking on water, then you get days like today where he gets everything wrong. He even talked a load of sh*te in the interview after the game. Honestly, today it felt like watching Ollie all over again. Hopefully it's just a blip!
          what I mean someone who can cajole and ####### a few players. There is no one of that ilk in the team. Hope he starts with Smyth, Oteh, Manning, Hall, Chair and BOS against Pompey
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

what I mean someone who can cajole and ####### a few players. There is no one of that ilk in the team. Hope he starts with Smyth, Oteh, Manning, Hall, Chair and BOS against Pompey
            I get your point mate. Yeah, no doubt we are short of leaders out there. Cameron and Rangel make a big difference from that perspective!

Comment

Cameron and Angel give us know how and also a good balance and those around them play better for them being in the side.

Comment

Scowen-Cousins were #### yesterday but played well vs Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Pretty obvious he's not rated by the manager Shania.
                  But nevertheless this situation warrants a comment, I feel. But OK, the management didn`t comment on Smyth. Not sure I agree with it though. ... ..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Hall in the midfield would be no better than the 2 out there yesterday. He's a centre half. The only reasen to ever to pick him in midfield is if you are playing ultra defensive, or you want to give the guy next to him a bit of license to get forward. Either way it wouldn't work if you are thinking of pairing him with Cousins or Scowen.

I honestly think the answer is to move Freeman central and select one of Chair, BOS or Smyth out wide.
                    Hall instead of Scowen

Comment

The game was lost in CM. That much is obvious. McClaren would have seen that too, demonstrated by the fact he attempted to bypass them at h/t with the Smith sub. Would expect changes in that area now. (And certainly no point posting a MoM poll with every player below 6/10).

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        The game was lost in CM. That much is obvious. McClaren would have seen that too, demonstrated by the fact he attempted to bypass them at h/t with the Smith sub. Would expect changes in that area now. (And certainly no point posting a MoM poll with every player below 6/10).

Comment

Cousins is a disgrace to the profession. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                            Cousins is a disgrace to the profession. JN
                            What a ridiculous comment. CCJ

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

What a ridiculous comment. CCJ
                              C C J what's this over him taking wages under false prentices and when was the judgement passed

Comment

We were inept all round Eze awful again been quite below par lately, Cousins wouldn't get in a Sunday team,,Don't get the Manning thing bring him back and not play him? but a really poor performance all around, saw someone mention we thought we'd just roll them over, this is a team we've failed to beat in the last 6 meetings and seldom beat anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X