• Total crap

Comment

• Just when we nearly sorted out the goal difference
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Snow storm pahhhhhhh
        we had killer sleet for few mins this morning.you couldn't handle that
        25cm here in Southern Ontario, not as much as Fraggy is used to up north but still a lot for us! And after watching this debacle I now have to go out and shovel in -15C!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Bet eze being tapped up,and his head elsewhere
          Would take 4mil for him now. He is not that great.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• You Canadians,don't know weather,you try driving in a cm of uk slush,nothing in world like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Wonder how the team above us have done today??
              I don't think it matters based on the last couple of matches!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Painful, especially Scowen, Cousins, Leistner, Wzolek, Smith and MacLaren, all poor today.

Comment

Bet eze being tapped up,and his head elsewhere
                  Dont think that is the case, but he is soo inmature as a player..argh....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

I don't think it matters based on the last couple of matches!
                    Could be true that... we are a midtable team and nothing more I think!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Full blame for that goes to MacLaren today. The wrong starting line up, the wrong subs, the wrong tactics. Very little positives to take and the sooner we get Mas, Cameron and Hemed back into the team, the better.

We've also gotta see if we can do something in the transfer window. If there is genuinely 10m on the table for Eze and it allows us to bring a few in, I'd do it in a heartbeat based on today's showing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Eze is a luxury player, I'm afraid.
                        Seems so!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• It's useless making comments when you're angry. Will end up saying a lot of nonsense. One of those days and as mention already, this happened when we were so near to sort our goal difference.

Comment

• I demand at least one player took out,tar and feathered then crucified

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Full blame for that goes to MacLaren today. The wrong starting line up, the wrong subs, the wrong tactics. Very little positives to take and the sooner we get Mas, Cameron and Hemed back into the team, the better.

We've also gotta see if we can do something in the transfer window. If there is genuinely 10m on the table for Eze and it allows us to bring a few in, I'd do it in a heartbeat based on today's showing!
                              Agreed on Eze, not doing enough to warrant a place in the team, not sure we'd miss him the way he's been playing recently. Take the money

Comment

• Awful day at the office. Macca has taken pats on back today its slaps to the face. Everyone was crap including the manager

we have seen today what we are, a pretty decent side when everyone is fit, bang average when we have to go to the squad.

No space next season for cousins, Scowen or Smith all not good enough. And Lumley today looked like he’s starting to believe the hype he’s needs taking down peg or two

Comment

Working...
                                X