Wigan away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan away

It won't inspire 2800 to go but for those that are (me) it's in 15 days time and not a peep about tickets, hardly going to be a huge demand but come on rangers get the info on the official
    Last edited by loftbalcony; 18-01-2019, 01:49 PM.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...s-on-sale-now/

TICKETS for QPR's away trip to Wigan Athletic's match are now on sale.
    Wigan Athletic v QPR

Sky Bet Championship
    Saturday, 2nd February 2019 - kick-off 3:00 pm

INITIAL ALLOCATION 1,514 LOWER TIER UNRESERVED SEATING PRICED: £20.00 Adults, £15.00 Senior Citizen 65 and Over, £10.00 Under 18, £5.00 Under 11 and £2.00 Under 5.

The club have received 7 pairs of wheelchair and with a free carer located on the raised platforms within the North Stand priced as above. Ambulant tickets with a free carer are also available priced as above. To book these tickets please contact the QPR Box Office on 08444 777 007 and select option 1 during normal office opening hours.

Matchday car parking is available to purchase on Car Park 1, located at Stadium Way, WN5 0UN priced £20.00 per coach, £10.00 per minibus and £5.00 per car.

TICKETS: Now on General Sale

Click HERE to buy or call 08444 777 007.

Supporters are advised any tickets purchased after 3:00 pm Wednesday 30th January will be ready to collect from the DW Stadium Ticket Office on the day of the game.

The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters that any changes or refunds to a booking must be completed prior to tickets going off sale at 12 noon Thursday 31st January subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: The coach will depart Loftus Road at 8:30 am and 9:00 am from The Target Roundabout (lay-by next to Texaco/McDonalds). The coach is priced at £33 Adults, £22 Senior O60s / Young Adults 18-21 and £20 Under 18s. Please note season ticket holders get a £2 discount off their adult coach ticket or a £1 discount off their concession coach ticket. Supporters are advised that alcohol and smoking are not allowed on our services, coach drivers and travel stewards have the right to search bags. Our coaches are stewarded, with the stewards being available to provide assistance to those passengers that may require it.

LOYALTY POINTS: 8 Loyalty Points awarded for this fixture. Tickets must be purchased prior to them going off sale.

Comment

wigan is about as attractive as a bbw with no teeth and super clap
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        wigan is about as attractive as a bbw with no teeth and super clap
        Yeah. Gotta be a die hard awayer like Isleworth

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yeah. Gotta be a die hard awayer like Isleworth
          i think isleworth is homeless,and goes these places because he indoors on trains buses etc and not in a doorway so much
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

i think isleworth is homeless,and goes these places because he indoors on trains buses etc and not in a doorway so much

Comment

I'm going. Went the last time they were in the championship too. Must need my head read.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Train tickets are looking at about £100 return, which is a shame.

Comment

Me and 2 more shall be some of those that turn up

Comment

Proper price that for a Championship game - £20.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Proper price that for a Championship game - £20.
                      Walking there ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Walking there ?
                        ha...nah, the seat price. Spot on IMO.

Comment

Where is Wigan ....
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I do like that walk along the canal tow path on way to ground. I've always wondered why someone doesn't park up a boat there and flog sarnies or something. Didn't they tonk Villa 3-0 in last home match..... Doesn't make me enthusiastic to head up there.
                            Dunno if it'll work out cheaper but look at trains to Liverpool or Manchester and then hop on local service to Wigan (check Northern Rail aren't on strike again though).

Comment

Working...
                            X