Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Exactamondo. My guess is they left him out until he signed, but who knows
      I think it’s because he’s not ready nor better currently then what is in front of him. I would send him out on loan personally, that will tell us everything we need to know

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Ah I've got you now I was walking about ability so yeah you're on that front ! so it's about has S Mc and Smythe sorted their differences ?
        I don’t think there were differences , wasn’t it just smyths mum banging on about him not getting game time under McLaren . Probably a bit embarrassing for smyth more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Would be better for him to go out on loan until the end of the season now to get some more experience .I think he is probably more for next season and onwards , he is behind Osayi-Samuel right now and even he is struggling for game time .
          mclaren more or less says that we're going to loan him out at the end of the article:

“Like a lot of the players on the fringe of the first team, he hasn’t had much gametime because the ones with the shirts have been doing so well this season. That’s been hard for him but I can’t fault his attitude. For him to progress, he needs to play games. That’s something we are all very wary of.”

(i think mclaren means "aware of" rather than "wary of")

Comment

Get in . Buzzing. Given the son an extra chewit. Baller. JN

Comment

What did I say?
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                What did I say?
                I don't remember.

Comment

....and gets loaned to accrington stanley. odd choice.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                    Agree, very strange.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Weird. Why play him last week?

Comment

Personally, i don't rate him but, getting a run of games until the end of the season will do him good.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ffs macs just gone down in my books loaning him out, the lads good enough and has been for the last season before, loans him out while we are just about to have some right tough fixtures coming up, was on the pitch for 2 seconds and whips a good ball in, has two good pegs and very nippy and direct, just what we're lacking and wells would thrive from him, instead of this static way we've started playing.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Who??

Exaaaacttlly

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Ffs macs just gone down in my books loaning him out, the lads good enough and has been for the last season before, loans him out while we are just about to have some right tough fixtures coming up, was on the pitch for 2 seconds and whips a good ball in, has two good pegs and very nippy and direct, just what we're lacking and wells would thrive from him, instead of this static way we've started playing.
                              The lad needs game time, and he ain't gonna get it here this season. He'll come back a better player for it, and the new contract proves he's in the manager's long term thinking.

Those that are complaining really need to look at the bigger picture here. We don't need him this season. We might well need him next, with Wells and Hemed unlikely to still be here!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Bring back Ollie!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X