Clear All

• 72bus
    replied
    should be a good day if we pick the right 11

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

I missed out but totally agree with you. En route to Preston now anyway, let’s keep the momentum going!

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Tuff . Those who have the points deserve first dibs
    I missed out but totally agree with you. En route to Preston now anyway, let’s keep the momentum going!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Home end sold out before away guys.

Loads of unhappy fans on twitter who missed out
    Tuff . Those who have the points deserve first dibs

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Got my three and great to feeling right now about Rangers and when was the last time we were gutted not getting a ticket to a game. Hoping we put out a strong line up and go to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    I didn't get a ticket for my mate, but I did get one for me which is more important!

Really looking forward to it, should be an amzing atmosphere and hopefully the team will take it seriously. So much better to draw Pompey than a PL team, this will be a competative game with fans making proper noise!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Home end sold out before away guys.

Loads of unhappy fans on twitter who missed out

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    sold out a while ago mate ,already looked

Leave a comment:

• shanns
    replied
    Yeah gutted. Might see if we can get tickets
    in the home end.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
    Now sold out.
    Gutted ,bring out the shampoo for Millwall away

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    That is a shame was hoping I could get some tomorrow. Might try and get in Pompey end as live Isle of Wight so post code should give me a chance!

Leave a comment:

• Park Street Ranger
    replied
    Now sold out.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Is this 600 left overall of the full potential allocation ? JN

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Why? It wasn't being used because part time supporters don't want to see ordinary League games.But when there's a bit of a craic on offer it's different. Wonder how many will be there for the Preston game?
    Of course there would be more demand for a ticket for a game that is likely to sell out before the bulk of our fans can buy. The home games don't sell out which is why we don't have much use for the tickets wanted page. And there would of course be more demand as we are into the 4th round, we are playing well, they are playing well, its a southern game rather than northern and we haven't played there in years.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Don't talk bollx. Went to the reserve match against Leeds in the 3rd round because it was affordable. Fact is, cup games are more affordable than league games.

If I had the choice of reserve game against Leeds or Preston in the league, of course I would pick Preston.

Fact is, finances dictate what games I see, not the craic you Farking numpty.
    It cost more to see Portsmouth than Preston oh ye with such command of the English language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X