No announcement yet.

Pompey sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone misses out there will be plenty left for Wigan a week later to spend the money they saved on!!
    The club can never please everyone when demand is greater than supply, at least the loyalty points system was a bit fairer for this game than some in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
      Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
      Could a mod bring it back please.
      Sorry Hits, it was in the Stickies section as it wasn't being used. It's back in QPR section now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Sorry Hits, it was in the Stickies section as it wasn't being used. It's back in QPR section now though.
        Why? It wasn't being used because part time supporters don't want to see ordinary League games.But when there's a bit of a craic on offer it's different. Wonder how many will be there for the Preston game?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Why? It wasn't being used because part time supporters don't want to see ordinary League games.But when there's a bit of a craic on offer it's different. Wonder how many will be there for the Preston game?
          Don't talk bollx. Went to the reserve match against Leeds in the 3rd round because it was affordable. Fact is, cup games are more affordable than league games.

If I had the choice of reserve game against Leeds or Preston in the league, of course I would pick Preston.

Fact is, finances dictate what games I see, not the craic you Farking numpty.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just got mine.
            There are five of us going but I had to wait till today as a couple of them only had the 600 points.

Comment

What a load of tosh,i have to work every other weekend so being a season ticket holder means i try to do all the home games but I do get to 5-6 aways each season so dont give it larry about "part time supporters", lots of people have lots of reasons why they cannot go every week work,money and family normally being the main ones, certainly doesn't make you any more of a supporter than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Don't talk bollx. Went to the reserve match against Leeds in the 3rd round because it was affordable. Fact is, cup games are more affordable than league games.

If I had the choice of reserve game against Leeds or Preston in the league, of course I would pick Preston.

Fact is, finances dictate what games I see, not the craic you Farking numpty.
                It cost more to see Portsmouth than Preston oh ye with such command of the English language.

Comment

Of course there would be more demand for a ticket for a game that is likely to sell out before the bulk of our fans can buy. The home games don't sell out which is why we don't have much use for the tickets wanted page. And there would of course be more demand as we are into the 4th round, we are playing well, they are playing well, its a southern game rather than northern and we haven't played there in years.

Comment

Is this 600 left overall of the full potential allocation ? JN

Comment

Now sold out.

Comment

That is a shame was hoping I could get some tomorrow. Might try and get in Pompey end as live Isle of Wight so post code should give me a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                          Now sold out.
                          Gutted ,bring out the shampoo for Millwall away
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Yeah gutted. Might see if we can get tickets
                            in the home end.

Comment

sold out a while ago mate ,already looked
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment