Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompey sold out

just got an email confirming this from the club
    Last edited by Stanley; 19-01-2019, 01:50 AM.

3pm on the Saturday, 1300 initial allocation, we obviously have more than 1300 fans with over 1200 points as the other priority dates other than the first one are subject to availability.. My 700 means I'm out unless we get more tickets

Comment

I only have 443 points despite having a season ticket so I really hope we get more on sale. Cheap train prices atm as well, so I am tempted to book it anyway

Comment

gets extended to about 2800 if demand is there so hoping for that as well! I reckon we will sell it out if they let us

Comment

Portsmouth v QPR

FA Cup Fourth Round
          Saturday, 26th January 2019 - kick-off 3:00 pm

INITIAL ALLOCATION 1300 LOWER TIER TICKETS PRICED: £23.00 Adults, £17.00 Senior (64+), £15.00 Young Person (18-22), £10.00 Unaccompanied Junior Under 18 and £5.00 Accompanied Junior Under 18.

The club has received 5 pairs of wheelchair tickets with a free carer priced: £14.00 Adults/Senior (64+)/ Young Person (18-22 and £5.00 Junior Under 18. Wheelchair users can contact PFC Ticket Office on 0345 646 1898 to buy them but the Wheelchair and Carer spaces are located amongst the home wheelchair section in front of the Fratton End.

Ambulant tickets with a free carer are priced: £15.00 Adults/Senior (64+)/ Young Person (18-22 and £5.00 Junior Under 18. To book these tickets please call on 08444 777 007 and select option 3 during normal office opening hours.

Supporters are advised, juniors under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult, senior or young person.

TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
          • 10:00 am Tuesday 15th January: 1,200 Loyalty Points.
          • 10:00 am Wednesday 16th January: 1,100 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
          • 10:00 am Thursday 17th January: 800 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
          • 10:00 am Friday 18th January: 600 Loyalty Points – Subject to availability.

Should any tickets remain, further on sale information will be announced in due course.

The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters that any changes or refunds to a booking must be completed prior to tickets going off sale at 12 noon Friday 25th January subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: The coach will depart Loftus Road at 10:00 am and from the Target Roundabout at 10:30 am. The coach is priced at £27.00 Adults, £17.00

Senior O60s / Young Adults U21 and £15.00 Under 18. Please note season ticket holders get a £2 discount off their adult coach ticket or a £1 discount off their concession coach ticket. Supporters are advised that alcohol and smoking are not allowed on our services, coach drivers and travel stewards have the right to search bags. Our coaches are stewarded, with the stewards being available to provide assistance to those passengers that may require it.

LOYALTY POINTS: 10 Loyalty Point awarded for this fixture. To gain your Loyalty Points, tickets must be purchased from QPR prior to them going off sale.

Comment

Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser
              fccd68826047d01d955d7796e9513d16.jpg

Comment

Damn, won't make the first allocation and I want to get an extra ticket for a mate.

Comment

Apparently we can get a max of 2,885. Shouldn't be a problem getting tickets.

Comment

Would like to know if Schteve is gonna take the game seriously with regard to fielding our strongest 11 before I buy my tickets tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      Damn, won't make the first allocation and I want to get an extra ticket for a mate.
                      Same here. I have 442 points, my bro has 332 but got another brother coming who has 0 and his mate. I need 2 reference numbers to get the next lot, as ill use my uncle and cousins points.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                        Would like to know if Schteve is gonna take the game seriously with regard to fielding our strongest 11 before I buy my tickets tbh.
                        There might not be many tickets left an hour before kick off though.
                        I would assume he will take it at least as seriously as the Leeds game

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Comment

Ahhh fark. Don't think I will be able to get a couple.
                            If anyone has a spare adult and an u18 accompanied ticket, I'd be willing to pay face value.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'm a long time QPR supporter from the States looking to come to London the week of the FA Cup match praying I can take my son to this game. We had booked 2 tickets to the West Brom match on the same date but that has now been rescheduled. Without being a season ticket holder I fear I won't have the torque to get two tickets to Portsmouth. Willing to pay a nice premium to any season ticket holder not planning to go who's higher up in the ticket allocation queue. This would mean a lot to me and my son. Thanks all for your consideration...

Comment

Working...
                              X