X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    I need two as want to bring my bro and mate with him. Prob have to wait for general sale, but i dont really want that as I will be standing and I imagine people will want me to sit.
    LOL.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    I need two as want to bring my bro and mate with him. Prob have to wait for general sale, but i dont really want that as I will be standing and I imagine people will want me to sit.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    I am in touch with the ticket department, but all they've said so far is following the ticketing news online. Figure there must be season ticket holders of long standing who are not planning to go and would help us. Also thought about appealing directly to Amit and Tony, but not sure how to reach them,

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

You and me both!
    Try contacting the club and let them know you are travelling over from The States.
    They helped me and my son out last time we was over for a game.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Looking for the same. Have nowhere near the loyalty points required.

Good luck to you mate. Hope you get the opportunity to see the boys.
    You and me both!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Looking for the same. Have nowhere near the loyalty points required.

Good luck to you mate. Hope you get the opportunity to see the boys.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    I'm a long time QPR supporter from the States looking to come to London the week of the FA Cup match praying I can take my son to this game. We had booked 2 tickets to the West Brom match on the same date but that has now been rescheduled. Without being a season ticket holder I fear I won't have the torque to get two tickets to Portsmouth. Willing to pay a nice premium to any season ticket holder not planning to go who's higher up in the ticket allocation queue. This would mean a lot to me and my son. Thanks all for your consideration...

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Ahhh fark. Don't think I will be able to get a couple.
    If anyone has a spare adult and an u18 accompanied ticket, I'd be willing to pay face value.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by rodman View Post
    Would like to know if Schteve is gonna take the game seriously with regard to fielding our strongest 11 before I buy my tickets tbh.
    There might not be many tickets left an hour before kick off though.
    I would assume he will take it at least as seriously as the Leeds game

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    Damn, won't make the first allocation and I want to get an extra ticket for a mate.
    Same here. I have 442 points, my bro has 332 but got another brother coming who has 0 and his mate. I need 2 reference numbers to get the next lot, as ill use my uncle and cousins points.

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Would like to know if Schteve is gonna take the game seriously with regard to fielding our strongest 11 before I buy my tickets tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Apparently we can get a max of 2,885. Shouldn't be a problem getting tickets.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Damn, won't make the first allocation and I want to get an extra ticket for a mate.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser
    fccd68826047d01d955d7796e9513d16.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X