No announcement yet.

Pompey sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked on Offish. Full allocation 2875, 1500 remaining.

Comment

just got my 4 this morning and as of 10.10am we had just under 1500 remaining.

Comment

One QPR fan has been a legend and given me his client reference. I was thinking that my points would be enough but clearly not so if anyone has 2 references for near 1000 points, please let me know! Happy to transfer the cost of a pint as a thank you.

Comment

Does anyone know about this assigning business? I wanted to buy an extra ticket and it's telling me to 'assign' it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            Does anyone know about this assigning business? I wanted to buy an extra ticket and it's telling me to 'assign' it?!
            Yeha you had to add the person. Otherwise it looks like you are buying two tickets when you are only allowed one per reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
              Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
              Could a mod bring it back please.
              This service is for QPR fans only. Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game. Kindly use this service in
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Got my tickets but don't think it's right that someone with 600+ Loyalty Points might not get a ticket because someone's mate , who never normally goes to a match, wants to go. A supporter cannot be classified a legend for possibly stopping another from getting tickets. It still takes a few years to build this total.

Comment

600 left according to the club

Comment

600 left as of now

Comment

You on a one to one basis with BO

Comment

Nop I emailed to ask

Comment

If anyone with height points has 2 going spare I’ll transfer you a pint cost. Can’t see it reaching my 400 or so

Comment

Parr I sound my mate out see if he’s defo not going let you know but that will only be one ticket someone else might need step up for the second.

Comment

Thank you, appreciate you trying.

Comment

If anyone is able to help me get 1 ticket as I have nowhere near enough loyalty points and would love to do an away day at Pompey then I would be hugely grateful. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X