X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
    Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
    Could a mod bring it back please.
    This service is for QPR fans only. Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game. Kindly use this service in

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    Does anyone know about this assigning business? I wanted to buy an extra ticket and it's telling me to 'assign' it?!
    Yeha you had to add the person. Otherwise it looks like you are buying two tickets when you are only allowed one per reference.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Does anyone know about this assigning business? I wanted to buy an extra ticket and it's telling me to 'assign' it?!

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    One QPR fan has been a legend and given me his client reference. I was thinking that my points would be enough but clearly not so if anyone has 2 references for near 1000 points, please let me know! Happy to transfer the cost of a pint as a thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Leicester Mark
    replied
    just got my 4 this morning and as of 10.10am we had just under 1500 remaining.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Just looked on Offish. Full allocation 2875, 1500 remaining.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
    Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
    Could a mod bring it back please.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Full allocation has been given - 2,875 tickets

Leave a comment:

• Leicester Mark
    replied
    Or even an update on how many we shifted yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Probably more than 2800 have over 600 points so they would be unable to update until people wiih over 600 have had an opportunity to buy.
    Would still be nice to know that 'if' they have some left after that, who they go to. No harm in that, as its all subject to them being left anyway.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
    Full allocation taken, but they haven't updated the on sale dates which is a bit annoying.
    Probably more than 2800 have over 600 points so they would be unable to update until people wiih over 600 have had an opportunity to buy.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Full allocation taken, but they haven't updated the on sale dates which is a bit annoying.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Posting again on the off chance that someone ins't going who has around 400 points. Going with 2 people with over 1000, I have 400, bro has 300 but bros mate has none so I wanted to avoid general sale (assuming they carry on with the points after the initial allocation and not straight to general sale) if at all possible. Asking more in hope than expectation.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by PFC View Post

All home tickets are sold out already. Fratton Park has 19500 capacity but has sold out most weeks this year (apart from EFL Trophy), owing to form probably. Looking forward to it boys. Cant beat FA cup.
    Are you assuming my gender? JN

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    My son has to wait another day because when they refunded the Swansea tickets they deducted the loyalty points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X