Pompey sold out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    As long as we go for the full allocation ,i reckon this will go all the way to general sale before it sells out . But i have to admit there has certainly been a buzz for this game ,i havnt seen in a while . Reckon we`ll be in home seats if it dosn`t make it to under 400 loyalty points !
    There is a real buzz. Though, that might just be because of the loyalty window that is scaring a few people. I can't buy until the next batch become available but already got my train ticket sorted.

Comment

Tickets on sale today so I wonder how many we sell.

Comment

Hopefully enough to trigger another allocation.

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder at Fratton Park - you will get about 2800 tickets in total. Pompey release 1300 first usually and if there is a #### take up, they sell the other 1500 to Pompey supporters and segregate the away end. Assume you will easy sell out 2800, so guess they will release the other 1500 tickets to you, next week.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC View Post
            I'm a season ticket holder at Fratton Park - you will get about 2800 tickets in total. Pompey release 1300 first usually and if there is a #### take up, they sell the other 1500 to Pompey supporters and segregate the away end. Assume you will easy sell out 2800, so guess they will release the other 1500 tickets to you, next week.
            Think you'll sell out the home areas?

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Think you'll sell out the home areas?
              All home tickets are sold out already. Fratton Park has 19500 capacity but has sold out most weeks this year (apart from EFL Trophy), owing to form probably. Looking forward to it boys. Cant beat FA cup.

Comment

My son has to wait another day because when they refunded the Swansea tickets they deducted the loyalty points.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC View Post

All home tickets are sold out already. Fratton Park has 19500 capacity but has sold out most weeks this year (apart from EFL Trophy), owing to form probably. Looking forward to it boys. Cant beat FA cup.
                  Are you assuming my gender? JN

Comment

Posting again on the off chance that someone ins't going who has around 400 points. Going with 2 people with over 1000, I have 400, bro has 300 but bros mate has none so I wanted to avoid general sale (assuming they carry on with the points after the initial allocation and not straight to general sale) if at all possible. Asking more in hope than expectation.

Comment

Full allocation taken, but they haven't updated the on sale dates which is a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        Full allocation taken, but they haven't updated the on sale dates which is a bit annoying.
                        Probably more than 2800 have over 600 points so they would be unable to update until people wiih over 600 have had an opportunity to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Probably more than 2800 have over 600 points so they would be unable to update until people wiih over 600 have had an opportunity to buy.
                          Would still be nice to know that 'if' they have some left after that, who they go to. No harm in that, as its all subject to them being left anyway.

Comment

Or even an update on how many we shifted yesterday?

Comment

Full allocation has been given - 2,875 tickets

Comment

Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
                                Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
                                Could a mod bring it back please.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X