X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM3 Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Why? It wasn't being used because part time supporters don't want to see ordinary League games.But when there's a bit of a craic on offer it's different. Wonder how many will be there for the Preston game?
    What a load of tosh,i have to work every other weekend so being a season ticket holder means i try to do all the home games but I do get to 5-6 aways each season so dont give it larry about "part time supporters", lots of people have lots of reasons why they cannot go every week work,money and family normally being the main ones, certainly doesn't make you any more of a supporter than them.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Just got mine.
    There are five of us going but I had to wait till today as a couple of them only had the 600 points.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Why? It wasn't being used because part time supporters don't want to see ordinary League games.But when there's a bit of a craic on offer it's different. Wonder how many will be there for the Preston game?
    Don't talk bollx. Went to the reserve match against Leeds in the 3rd round because it was affordable. Fact is, cup games are more affordable than league games.

If I had the choice of reserve game against Leeds or Preston in the league, of course I would pick Preston.

Fact is, finances dictate what games I see, not the craic you Farking numpty.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Sorry Hits, it was in the Stickies section as it wasn't being used. It's back in QPR section now though.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Still looking for an adult and an under 18 ticket.
    Have nowhere near the points required to get them from the club. If someone could help, that would be great.

What happened to the ticket thread that was pinned to the forum?
    Could a mod bring it back please.
    Sorry Hits, it was in the Stickies section as it wasn't being used. It's back in QPR section now though.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    If anyone misses out there will be plenty left for Wigan a week later to spend the money they saved on!!
    The club can never please everyone when demand is greater than supply, at least the loyalty points system was a bit fairer for this game than some in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_Mac_Fan
    replied
    If anyone is able to help me get 1 ticket as I have nowhere near enough loyalty points and would love to do an away day at Pompey then I would be hugely grateful. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Thank you, appreciate you trying.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Parr I sound my mate out see if he’s defo not going let you know but that will only be one ticket someone else might need step up for the second.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    If anyone with height points has 2 going spare I’ll transfer you a pint cost. Can’t see it reaching my 400 or so

Leave a comment:

• Leweshoop
    replied
    Nop I emailed to ask

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    You on a one to one basis with BO

Leave a comment:

• Leweshoop
    replied
    600 left as of now

Leave a comment:

• Leweshoop
    replied
    600 left according to the club

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Got my tickets but don't think it's right that someone with 600+ Loyalty Points might not get a ticket because someone's mate , who never normally goes to a match, wants to go. A supporter cannot be classified a legend for possibly stopping another from getting tickets. It still takes a few years to build this total.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X