New pub for away games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pub for away games

When leaving for Kings Cross or St Pancras there is new weatherspoons called barrel vault in St Pancras station.

theres a gay sex club pub round the corner called central station, ibumped into it years ago with the mrs by mistake lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

By mistake

Comment

we did stay as they had a pub quiz on upstairs,we got told it a bit heated down lol

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          When leaving for Kings Cross or St Pancras there is new weatherspoons called barrel vault in St Pancras station.
          Decent pub but awful service in there

Comment

They were ok yesterday Paul but a little bit green. Seemed to be staffed by students which is fair enough. Reckon they should pick it up as there going get plenty of practice

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              theres a gay sex club pub round the corner called central station, ibumped into it years ago with the mrs by mistake lol
              I went there the week after I tripped over whilst vacuuming in the nude and my winkie accidently went up the hose.......

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I went there the week after I tripped over whilst vacuuming in the nude and my winkie accidently went up the hose.......
                apparently we was fine upstairs but the action was down,we did pub quiz,didnt win and left gutted we never won spangly yoyo.

Comment

Working...
                X