QPR E Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR E Cup

Who else has signed up for the QPR E Cup?

I have, but I have no idea how to get the fixtures or how I go about actually playing the person that I should be playing. Any help would be great! And yes, I am a 29 year old adult getting involved in an online competition; don't judge me. Well, not too much anyway.

Who doesn't love an E-Cup?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Who doesn't love an E-Cup?!!

I'm a big fan mate.

Comment

It's quite a good idea. Winner gets to play the game at LR on a match day. First round is tonight at 7.30. I am playing a QPR fan called Brad; there can't be too many of those!

Comment

Wtf is it ??

Comment

My sons in it. Where do you get what time your game is

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Wtf is it ??
              Its a knock out tournament for QPR fans who play fifa on PS4. Free and the prize if you get to the final is tickets to the Leeds game, with the winner going on the pitch at HT.

Loftbalony, you need to log into the e tournament link. It isn't clear at all and once I leave the page I have no idea how to find it other than blind luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Its a knock out tournament for QPR fans who play fifa on PS4. Free and the prize if you get to the final is tickets to the Leeds game, with the winner going on the pitch at HT.

Loftbalony, you need to log into the e tournament link. It isn't clear at all and once I leave the page I have no idea how to find it other than blind luck!
                Imagine how awkward it would be if uncle tony ends up winning...

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

Imagine how awkward it would be if uncle tony ends up winning...
                  If Shodipo wins then it'll be his only appearance at LR this season!

Comment

Apparently we are proving a right handful...

Comment

i want a qpr rocket league esports team

Comment

Ah, so it's not an egg cup then.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          i want a qpr rocket league esports team
                          I played that in a tournament for World Gaming in Toronto last year. Had never played it before, but it was a lot of fun and I won a couple of hoodies
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I was robbed! I had the starting 11 of Paul Smyth and Matt Smith (both got rubbish ratings) whereas the other bloke had the likes of Wells, Hemed etc. Robbed I tell ya, robbed.

Comment

Hahhaa out in the first round SpongeParr. Nothing new there then

Comment

Working...
                              X