Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy sounds like the next Conor Washington pass

Comment

But from what I have seen of him might be useful as an attacking midfielder also.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I get the impression you don’t rate wells .
        He prefers Chewits

Comment

It was a guy called John Harriott on Twitter. Claims he’s a football agent but has deleted the Bobby Reid post. I think we are ok in this area and overall too if we can get Rangel. Cameron, Luongo and Hemed back soon

Comment

More chance of signing Bobby davro.

No signings this window. Fingers crossed for a few in the summer
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              More chance of signing Bobby davro.

No signings this window. Fingers crossed for a few in the summer
              And only then Davro on loan

Comment

Bobby Reid is a fantastic player, strange conversation this

I understand goal stats but he’s adapted his game & grown up. Strange thread imo
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I'd imagine if we got a PL player on loan it would be one that doesn't play that often. Am sure Reid is in and around the first team almost every week ?

Would also add that I'd rather see Oteh play before we looked at another loan forward.
                  Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 16-01-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Also as much as I rate Bobby Reid, why would we need him? Wells, Hamed, Smith, Oteh
                    Wells is good, Hemed is injured, Smith is clearly npt suited to SMc 's style of play and does bugger all in attack when coming on as a sub, Oteh is yet to really make a real impact when he does play. Yes, he had a good game in the cup, but that was against Leeds reserves. So if Reid is available and QPR are allowed to sign him (I thought it was a no unless a player who earns more than QPR would be able to pay him leaves - perhaps if they get 2 out of the door like Manning & Goss, then they could get Reid in and I would be happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Wells is good, Hemed is injured, Smith is clearly npt suited to SMc 's style of play and does bugger all in attack when coming on as a sub, Oteh is yet to really make a real impact when he does play. Yes, he had a good game in the cup, but that was against Leeds reserves. So if Reid is available and QPR are allowed to sign him (I thought it was a no unless a player who earns more than QPR would be able to pay him leaves - perhaps if they get 2 out of the door like Manning & Goss, then they could get Reid in and I would be happy with that.
                      Could this be an option tecnicallly? Can maybe an expert please clarify?

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Why do we want 4 strikers when we only have 1 LB, 2 CMs who are good enough and 2 CB who are not injury prone but accumulate yellow cards. It is about the only position that would be a waste of money.

Comment

I'd be surprised to see any in comings , my guess is we won't be going down almost safe ! Think they'll stick with what they've got injuries on the way back , and have look at the market in the sumer

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Why do we want 4 strikers when we only have 1 LB, 2 CMs who are good enough and 2 CB who are not injury prone but accumulate yellow cards. It is about the only position that would be a waste of money.
                            Fair point, but Smith doesn't look like adding any goals when he comes on and I am yet to be convinced with Oteh (and it would seem neither is SMc otherwise he would get more game time, including the game at Sheff Utd, where he couldn't even get on as a sub in a side thet looked unlikely to score).

This leaves Wells and the currently injured Hemed. As to my earlier post about players leaving before anyone comes in, I forgot that Sylla has already gone and he must have been on a reasonable wage.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Fair point, but Smith doesn't look like adding any goals when he comes on and I am yet to be convinced with Oteh (and it would seem neither is SMc otherwise he would get more game time, including the game at Sheff Utd, where he couldn't even get on as a sub in a side thet looked unlikely to score).

This leaves Wells and the currently injured Hemed. As to my earlier post about players leaving before anyone comes in, I forgot that Sylla has already gone and he must have been on a reasonable wage.
                              In the little time Iv seen Oteh I think he is worthy as an understudy for Wells. He aint gonna beat him for the number one spot till Wells drops out.

Comment

I think Oteh is a real prospect. Is obviously raw and maybe our league positijbwhilst so close to the play offs would make the manager hesitant to back Oteh more but if we fall into mid table mediocrity then I expect to see him get real minutes before the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                                X