R’s linked with Bobby Reid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R’s linked with Bobby Reid

Came across a post from a football agent linking us with Cardiff’s Bobby Reid on a deal on loan until the end of the season? Anyone heard about this and do we think it has any legs? I had a friend tell me too that Nigel Reo-Coker was on 5Live doing live commentary Saturday and apparently said he’s been training with us/using our facilities. It must be for the player’s fitness and for us to get 11 vs 11 in training as I can’t imagine we would be looking at someone who last was attached to MK Dons without ever playing

Reid cost Cardiff 10 million in summer so don’t see that happening , rather Oteh got games personally.

Comment

There is no way mate
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

It’s been deleted now anyway. I had thought it was odd as we have players in that area anyway and he’s had one good season and the £10 million fee you say makes me think Eze who has his whole career ahead of him would be worth. We need to keep all our players if we can and I wouldn’t think we need any if we can get all our squad fit soon

Comment

Sounds very plausible. Cardiff are about to annouce record signing striker from Nantes. 18m pounds worth. Can you give us more info about this agent that you follow ?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

he was alive at bristol city , most good things came from him , let's hope there is some truth in it

Comment

Also as much as I rate Bobby Reid, why would we need him? Wells, Hamed, Smith, Oteh
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Hemed has gone back to Brighton mate

Comment

Actually he back and in light training
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Hemed has gone back to Brighton mate
                    No he hasn't mate. He's been back training there after his surgery, but they haven't physically recalled him. As things stand, he is still our player until the end of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

No he hasn't mate. He's been back training there after his surgery, but they haven't physically recalled him. As things stand, he is still our player until the end of the season!
                      Well that's good to hear, thought we'd lost him

Comment

unlikely but would love it . top player. much better than wells and themed. JN

Comment

219 career games 34 goals. Would he even give us much impact. I get he did well last season scoring 21 in all competitions but before then was only getting 3 or 4 goals a season. Why had he all of a sudden last season come to life. He has 2 goals in 18 games for Cardiff this season. If it's true that we are trying to get him on loan then it would mean Hemed's loan being cut short which would make sense. But if he was to come in as well as keeping Hemed then i would rather bolster our midfield with a combative all rounder with good creative passing.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            219 career games 34 goals. Would he even give us much impact. I get he did well last season scoring 21 in all competitions but before then was only getting 3 or 4 goals a season. Why had he all of a sudden last season come to life. He has 2 goals in 18 games for Cardiff this season. If it's true that we are trying to get him on loan then it would mean Hemed's loan being cut short which would make sense. But if he was to come in as well as keeping Hemed then i would rather bolster our midfield with a combative all rounder with good creative passing.
                            He hit an Agyemang-esque once in a lifetime purple patch?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                              unlikely but would love it . top player. much better than wells and themed. JN
                              I get the impression you don’t rate wells .

Comment

Working...
                              X