Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford FC - QPR 2/3-2019 Tickets

Hi !

I'am a huge Rangers fan from Sweden that will bring my friend to London and see Brentford FC - QPR.
    Anyone have any tips how to get two tickets for that game ? I will not book my flighttickets before i now.

I want to be on away stand =) (qpr fans)

Thanks for the help

I believe the full allocation available is around 1600. Cannot see this getting past first wave of loyalty points and not a cat in hells chance of general sale.

Comment

As above, no chance im afraid unless you went in the Brentford end. I have a season ticket but have no hope in one.

Comment

Ok guys thanks for responding.

It's gonna be the same situation Millwall - QPR Wed 10 April ?

Comment

Mikke, maybe try contacting the Swedish Rs supporters club.
          They may have a contact at the club that could help.

Here's their website.
          Queens Park Rangers på SvenskaFans.com. Den naturliga samlingsplatsen för alla som är intresserade av Queens Park Rangers. Här finner du spelschema, matchrapporter, artiklar och information om alla klubbar och spelare.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Mikkepikke View Post

It will be much easier to get Millwall tickets as most fans will be washing their hair that night .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It will be much easier to get Millwall tickets as most fans will be washing their hair that night .
              I am washing mine and I don't even have any!

Comment

hahah

Comment

Safest game of the year! Went last year and didn't even come across any Millwall fans on teh way there or back!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Safest game of the year! Went last year and didn't even come across any Millwall fans on teh way there or back!
                    You obviously weren’t in the boozer in London Bridge then when Millwall steamed in .

Comment

You obviously weren’t in the boozer in London Bridge then when Millwall steamed in .
                      What happened? I got on the last train before kick off. went in a pub where loads of QPR came out of who were signing, there were a good number. Didn't see any of the trouble myself though, I just presumed the smashed glass was standard spillage as no broken windows.

Comment

Nothing major a few of their herberts turned up , a few bottles went back and forth , pub got closed and everyone moved on .

Comment

Borrow boy and banker it kicked off last season I missed the trouble by 30seconds I went to met mates in another pub as I was finishing my pint in the barrow boy I was right near the door so would of more than likely kopped one

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                            Borrow boy and banker it kicked off last season I missed the trouble by 30seconds I went to met mates in another pub as I was finishing my pint in the barrow boy I was right near the door so would of more than likely kopped one
                            Bunch of grapes

Comment

Originally posted by Mikkepikke View Post

Millwall give the away fans 2800 , it always is a night game and family fans tend to avoid this fixture . If you want to go to Wall ,you`ll get a ticket no worries . ( dont let their reputation put you off either , there is always a really heavy police presence and it is a safe as any away game )
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X