Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoM | Sheff Utd 1 QPR 0

Despite the off-day for the team overall:

Eze for me. Was always a threat, despite being clearly targeted for special treatment. The other side of his game also impressing me is his physical strength whilst shielding or running with the ball, without being knocked off it. Glimpses of Taarabt in that regard. Bulking up work in the gym is paying off.
    Lumley
    0%
    Furlong
    0%
    Leistner
    11.11%
    Lynch
    11.11%
    Bidwell
    0%
    Wszolek
    11.11%
    Cousins
    0%
    Scowen
    0%
    Freeman
    11.11%
    Eze
    55.56%
    Wells
    0%
    BOS (sub)
    0%
    Smith (sub)
    0%
    Chair (sub)
    0%

I chose Eze, I thought he had a solid match, worked hard and showed some of his sublime skills we love to watch, he had a couple of defence splitting passes that were just barely dealt with, I hope he can continue playing like this as he has drifted out of some matches lately! We didn't play well as a team and picking one individual performance that stood out was difficult for this one!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Hard to pick one. I don't think anyone was better than 6 out of 10.

Comment

Agree. I would say that the good thing that we did was to limit them to two shots on target all game. That was down to an organised team performance rather than any individual so I can't choose a MOM.
        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
        X