X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Just a observation jeff but hope you dont mind me asking how old you are?
    48 lol. Why is it wrong to have a laugh at my age

Leave a comment:

• Youvebeenrangered
    replied
    I'd like to think Wells has a backbone for fans abuse having been in the game some time now. I don't think players are as hurt as sometimes we worry they might be and I doubt very much a small spat would change his entire outlook on the club and our fanbase. He knows he's received good support since he's been here and he's often been cheered off the pitch when subbed and at the end of games.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Never understood berating your own players when they lose.

Unless it is Boswinga or Shaun Wright-Ars*hole...

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    ####ing morons! He had an off game today but has has scored important goals and been a good player for us.
    agreed %. Wells has been excellent and given that he has played so many games in recent weeks as a lone striker he is bouyund to have an off day.

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Presumably 136 going on 137?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Am in the middle of watching Sunderland till I die. Should be compulsory viewing for all fans, whatever the club. Confirms what I have always felt. Fans who need to abuse players to vent their anger or get their kicks damage the player and the club. Yet every club has them. Passion is a dangerous emotion and the relationship between true fans and a team is a passionate one, however crazy it may seem.
    Lewis Grabban what a wanchor he is eh & that waster Rodwell.

It was a good watch.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Hahahaha that last bit

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Thankfully he’s intelligent enough to know there are priks at every club and they dont represent the majority.
    There is one club that bucks that trend though, so to the numpty who gave Wells stick, fuk off down to Stamford Bridge, you’ll fit in nicely there.
    And if it really was you JN, take your poxy chewits with you
    Hahahaha that last bit

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    He don’t seem bothered he’s tweeted praising fans
    That's good to hear, I think most of these professional footballers realize there are some real idiots in any fanbase and have to be ready to deal with it, it doesn't mean they have to like it, Wells is playing on a bad leg and as others said he was fouled continuously because the ref was incompetent and had no service then has to take this abuse, that would anger most players!

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Thankfully he’s intelligent enough to know there are priks at every club and they dont represent the majority.
    There is one club that bucks that trend though, so to the numpty who gave Wells stick, fuk off down to Stamford Bridge, you’ll fit in nicely there.
    And if it really was you JN, take your poxy chewits with you

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Farking idiots. If you're on here, and you're reading this, just fark off out of the club. You must have literally nothing else in your life worth anything if a narrow loss to a good team makes you resort to coating off a guy who's proven to be the best striker we have at the club at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    His game wasn't helped by the fact he was getting lumps kicked out of him for most of the game, which largely went unpunished by the ref. So he was already visibly irritated by that. Sheff Utd clearly targeted him and Eze for special treatment. But I guess these moronic 'fans' wouldn't have made allowances for that. The oppo's game plan contributed to us having an off-day on the whole though.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Am in the middle of watching Sunderland till I die. Should be compulsory viewing for all fans, whatever the club. Confirms what I have always felt. Fans who need to abuse players to vent their anger or get their kicks damage the player and the club. Yet every club has them. Passion is a dangerous emotion and the relationship between true fans and a team is a passionate one, however crazy it may seem.
    A small price to pay for being on such ridiculas wages tbh, think that doesnt help tbh the obscene amounts of money these players are on probably adds to abit of the anger.

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X